19

"Are you done?," he asked her to make sure she was ready to go. "Yeah, I'm done. Where are we going today?," the latter asked her due to her curiosity.

"Let's have breakfast with Namjoon and Jiyoon, before we left to Paris,". She turn to look to the man at her side with eyes widen, "Paris?,". He smirked as he knows she don't see that's coming. "London is not the place where I want us to go. Since, I'm in love I want to discover the city of love with you,"

"Wait then why you brought us here since the first place?," she referred to their visit in London, "I just want you to see yourself that I really don't have any feelings toward Jiyoon and along the way, didn't we need to hear her reasons too? So, there's no more questioning about us,"

She was a little blushed at his words. "Well, if you say so..,". He took her hand and lock it with his, "Let's go, love,"

They walked into the Breakfast Club which was crowded with people but luckily, Jiyoon and Namjoon has save a place for the four of them. "Jisoo-yah," she attacked her into a hug, "I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean to start a fight," she whispered.

She closed her eyes as she feel grateful for her twin presence, "It's okay, Jiwoon-ah,". Namjoon look down from the scene, he still feel guilty towards everything, "I miss you," said Jisoo who broke the hug and look at her in the eyes. "I miss you too,". Both of them, smiled at each other before they were seated.

"We already took orders for us, I hope you guys like the taste," said Namjoon  to the couple. "I think we'll going to love it, I mean look around this place is full house," Yoongi said amusingly.

"They served one of the best breakfast in London," Namjoon assured which making them even more amazed. "How long have you guys been married?," Yoongi asked out of the blue.

"A day after your wedding," Jiyoon answered since Namjoon was too slow while Jisoo wasn't surprised since she already knew. "It's just a small ceremony, with Namjoon's family and friends," she added. "When will you guys be back to Korea and meet mom and dad?," Yoongi faced Jisoo who suddenly asking such question.

"At this situation, It's not the right time, love," Yoongi told her which both of the couple before them agreed. "I'd love to do that, but like Yoongi said, it's really is not the right time nevertheless I was the one who made this mess," Namjoon hold her hand tightly, "We, I was with you too. We're in this together, remember?," he corrected her. People can tell how in love they are from the way they looked at each other.

Yoongi turn to Jisoo who admiring the couple, when Namjoon said those words, he can feel that because that's what he want to do with Jisoo. Jiyoon sighed as she want to started her explanation. "Yoongi," she called out his name which gathered his attention.

"The person who you talked through those emails it wasn't me, but Jisoo. I know I should have told you about it but on our first date, I have a crush on you so, I decided to play along. A year after, and you still think that I'm the exact girl who you know through the email, I started to feel lost in my own game. I thought you'll love me for who I am but you still bring up those little conversation from the past which make me even more suffocated," Yoongi nodded his head as he remembered it vividly. "The second year of our relationship which was on Jisoo's graduation, I met Namjoon. He's my childhood friend, " she cares his cheeks, being lovey dovey. "I haven't seen him for so long that time and when we met again, it's just happened. I'm in love with him since our childhood days,".

"Why don't you just break up with him?," Jisoo questioned and Jiyoon immediately scoffed, "I've tried but Yoongi just can't let me go and he was too nice until I just don't dare to say so,".

Yoongi smirked, "The last time she tried to break up with me, I knot us with marriage," he said, "Which I thought was the reason why you ran away," he added.

"And about your name on the registration. I know mom will still want the wedding to carry on, so I put your name instead. Other than that, it's one of the way to get you guys together,".

"You can just tell me," said Jisoo trying to get the point. "But if I did, will you date Yoongi?,". Jisoo went silence, of course not.  "Exactly," said Jiyoon as if she know her answer. "Jisoo, isn't the type of girl who went for dates and to be in a relationship,"

"I can see that," said Yoongi, he was proud to be her first. "And one more thing Yoongi, the girl you fall in love at the first sight which the one you've met on the event it wasn't me either. It's Jisoo," she ended the talked with a soft sighed. "So, I hope I make things clear,".

"Yeah.. it is very clear now," Yoongi smiled since he feel relieved. "Me? but I never met him before," said Jisoo witg a blanked face as she tried to summary her memories.

"Probably because that time, you were too busy with those kids " It suddenly rang a bell inside her head. Kids. "The Orphanage Center event? You were there?," she asked in disbelief which make him smiled. He was whipped for this woman.

He raised his eyebrows, "Yes, I was there for 5 days straight too because I want to see you,". Jisoo finally remembered now, it was 5 days event at the Orphanage Centre opening, " Ah, I remember now, but I don't remember seeing you,"

"It's because I was admired you from afar,". Jisoo rollled her eyes, "You sounds like a physcho,".

"Am I?,"

Namjoon faked a cough to get off their topic, "So? You guys want to go somewhere?," he asked. "Yes, we're leaving,"

Jiyoon gasped, "So, fast but you guys just came,". Yoongi put his hand around Jisoo's waist and pull her to near him, "We're leaving to Paris for our honeymoon,"

"I thought you're on your honeymoon here?,"

"Well, I bring Jisoo here to see you guys and I really want to start a new life with her. So, thank you,". Jisoo eyes was glued on him, is this what people called mad love?

I'm afraid, I've fall deeper.