23

It was the first day she went to work without her husband, either it's going to be good or not, she must get through it. "Good morning, Lisa," she greeted her secretary as she stepped inside the car.

"Good morning, Mrs. Min? How you feeling?," she asked as she drove away, "I still can't feel my back, but it's okay," she told Lisa. "You should take a rest,". A smile rose Jisoo's lips, "I don't think so, I might fall asleep if I do and won't wake up till hours," she said. "That's what I mean, take a day off,". She turns to looked at her and hold her shoulder, "I wish I can, but my mother-in-law needs me,"

"If she needs you, then she shouldn't invited Areum to the office.. It's annoying," Jisoo suddenly realised, Are they planning something? she thought. "Mrs. Jiyoon? Are you okay?,". Jisoo plastered a smile, "Of course. I'm okay,"

•••

A lady was sitting on her chair, in confusion she asked her, politely. "Hi, do I know you?,". The lady turn her chair with the arrogant smirk on plastered on her lips, "Hi, Kim Jiyoon.. or shall I say Kim Jisoo?," she stood up.

Jisoo remain silence but she knows she's Areum from the bad vibes inside her. "Do you know me?," asked the lady with a devilish smile. "Areum," she answered shortly. "Well, nice guess but at least I don't have to introduced you about me, right Jisoo?," she patted her head.

"What do you want, Areum?," she clenched her fist as her body became tensed. "I don't have to asked you a favor because you've done it for me. Thank you so much for pretending as Jiyoon but the drama will end soon. So, I need you to pack your things and leave Yoongi alone,".

She scoffed, "What's your authority to say that?,". Areum rolled her eyes, "Listen slut. Cut the act off. I know who you are," she retorted but Jisoo can't stay quite, "I don't think you really know me, Areum. I'm glad that you know my real name and the agenda but as you said, this drama will end but I will never leave my husband alone,"

"Husband?," the lady tsked and push Jisoo's shoulder, "You're not even his real wife to start with" she said confidently. "I think you know the way out, Miss Areum. I have tons of better works to do," Jisoo walked to her desk, completely ignoring Areum.

"Enjoy it while you still can, Kim Jisoo. You're about to go down anyway," Areum oncr again tried to dissed. Jisoo looked up to the lady with a smile plastered on her face and said, "I can't wait for that day to come. Now will you excuse me? You may leave my office now because I want to 'enjoy' while I'm still here," her tone was a little sarcastic.

Areum was about to leave but the door was swung opened by Mrs. Min, her mother in-laws.  "Aunt, I'm glad you're here," said Areum in a high note just to make Jisoo feel jealous. "I was surprised you're here too, Areum. What are you doing here?," asked Mrs Min.

"Um, I'm just trying to get along with Yoongi's wife, right Jiyoon?," by that time, Jisoo can see that Areum is a snake. Just like what Yoongi had told her. "Right," she turn to Mrs. Euna with a gentle tone, "What can I help you with, mom?,"

Mrs Euna went near her and throw the files to her desk, "I don't have to repeat this too many time. Don't called me mom with your disgusting mouth," she said, firmly. "I'm sorry," she bowed her head low but remain calm.

"I need you to prepare all of presentation for tomorrow's meeting. I expect it to be perfect," said Mrs Euna while Jisoo read every pages, "100 copies? This is a lot..," Mrs Euna gave her a glare, "Are you complaining?,"

"No, ma'am,"  as for Areum she was for sure enjoying the scene. "You can't go home until I satisfied with your work. Got it?,"

"Yes," with the words have been said, Mrs Euna left the room along with Areum. She let out a silent sigh and shut her eyes, feeling a little down until the knocked caught her attentions. "Is everything okay?," asked Lisa, checking up on her boss.

She sighed and put her palm on her face, "To be really honest, Lisa. I'm not okay,". Lisa made her way to her side and gave her a little comfort. "So, I see Madam Euna has gave you a task," she stated. .

"Yes and I don't even know which or where to start," Lisa sat at the empty chair and smiled, "Cheer up, unnie. I can help you with this,"

"But it's 100 copies," Lisa scoffed, "Believe me, I've done more than that," she assured. Jisoo stared at her, feeling grateful. "Haven't I told you that I love you?,"

"I know I'm loveable. Now, we shall getting started,"

•••

i haven't updated for ages but it's not mean I will discontinued this story. I just need time to match the puzzles inside my head (if that make sense) . Any-yay please check out
aeshiteru-chan

(this is not requested, just in my opinion, the works from her are the best)