28

He was on his way back home but he changed the direction when he received a call from his personal investigator, Hoshi. "I'm on way.. make sure don't let the guy escape. Keep an eye on him," he hung up and fasten his speed.

When he reach the warehouse, he was welcome by two guys, which is Mingyu and Minghao, "Greeting, Mr. Yoongi..," both of them bowed their head a gratitude. "Hi, guys.. don't be too formal. So, where's the guy?," he asked.

"He's inside with Hoshi. Don't worry, the guy in unconscious." Mingyu assured as Minghao lead the way inside. The man, Hoshi who saw them, stood up from from his seat and greeted Yoongi with a handshake. "He's inside. Do you want me to wake him up?,"

Yoongi hold his hand into a fist and gritted his teeth, "Yeah, wake him up. I want to teach him some lesson," he tried to palliate his anger that still boiling. "Wake him up, boys," Hoshi ordered the two which the quickly obeyed.

They took off the sack bag from his face and threw the water on him. The man awake and shouted, asking them to let him go, "Shut up," Minghao shouted. "You guys may leave me alone with this guy. I have a lot of things to settle," said Yoongi gesturing him to went away.

"Okay, boss," Hoshi patted his shoulder, "Just make sure don't kill that guy," he said before he left the room along with the two. "Who are you? What do you want from me?," the guy asked him.

Yoongi just smirk at him and rolled his eyes in annoyance. Without a single word, he went to the table and took something from the envelope before he threw it to the guy, then he asked, "Do you remember this woman?,".

The tied man gasped, "N-No," he stuttered. He gave the man a punch on the face, "Liar! You're obviously on the top of her,". The man groaned in pain, "I was just following Areum's order okay but I swear I didn't raped her,"

"Then what did you do?," he asked firmly, he folded the end of his shirt on the wrist and took another chair to sit in front of the man, "Areum asked the driver and I, to take her inside the the hotel room and while she was unconscious Areum even hit her and took off her shirt and I swear I didn't do anything,"

"You didn't do anything?," he questioned and scoffed away. "You've make her traumatized, you bastard! and how dare you touch my wife?!," he stood up and throw his chair to the wall and broke it.

"I'm sorry!," the man closed his eyes shut, afraid that Yoongi will hit him again. "Your sorry isn't enough, I'll sue you and put you in jail,"

"Jail? No please... I'll do anything just please don't put me in jail. I have family to feed," he begged. "If you were in my position, you'll do the same as what I do,".

The man was panicked as Yoongi was about to leave, "No.. please.. I'll do anything!," he shouted, gaining his attention.

"I can lessen the punishment but in one condition," he turn his back, "Just name it, I'll try my best to do it..,".

•••