13

Mrs.Min walked back and forth as she was thinking about Jiyoon and the doctor. "Is it possible they have a same name and a same looks?," she asked her husband who were calmly waiting for their flight.

"It's impossible she have a triplet either!," she spoke out her thought again. "We're not sure yet until we reach home and asked Jiyoon," said Mr. Min.

"How can you be so sure that the Jiyoon who married to our son is the real one?," she scoffed.

Mr. Min was in the deep thought  for a second before he said, "I think let's just keep this between us two. I'll hired someone to look it up for us,"

Mrs. Min sighed, she was actually not agreee with the ideas, "So, are we going to let them go for the honeymoon?," asked Mrs. Min.

"If Yoongi want to go, then just let them go,". Mrs. Min finally let it slide because she knows how stubborn Yoongi can be. "Fine, but if only I found out this thing was all planned up, I'm not going to give their family a bit of mercy,".

"Calm down, for now.. let's just follow the flow and see what the wrench will do our son,".

>>>

Jisoo can't stop thinking about the conflict between her and Jaemin and Yoongi seems can tell what's on her mind. "Stop thinking about it," he said snapping her out from her thought.

"I can't face him like this. You know how I hate conflict," he chuckled, "Yeah, every problem will settle down all you have to do is wait and stay calm,".

"That's why I need to explained him all of this, so, I'm going to talk to him as soon as I meet him," she was determined to do so. "No, today you're going to spend your day at the clinic and stay out of this,let me talk to him instead. I know him so well,". She sighed in defeat.

"Fine, if anything happened let me know,okay?," she asked him a favor before she realised that they already in front of her clinic. "Yeah, I promise! Now go,".

She opened the door and before she can even got off from the car, he hold her by the wrist, "What?,"

"You forget my morning kiss because you're too busy thinking about your oh- so- called 'conflict'." she giggled as he quote the last word. "Come here,".

He lean near his cheeks to her for a kiss but as soon as she was about to kiss his cheek, he turned his head instead and got a peck on the lips.

He smiled in victory, "That's better,". She rolled her eyes and pout, "That's not fair," she said and get off from the car. As usual he look at her until she get in the clinic safely before he drove away.

He walked in the building while thinking a great reason to talk to Jaemin. He knows that he was sulking and he's not great at it. "Good morning, Mr. Min," said Jaemin. He's back to his old self the one without the smile. Thinking of it, make Yoongi feel bad but he is good hiding it. "Good morning,".

He pause his pace and face Jaemin again, "Hm, since it's your last day today as my secretary let's get some lunch together,".

"But, you have appointment at lunch as usual. Do you want me to come with you again?," he asked for a confirm. "Clear my schedule because today it's just you and me,".

Jaemin was a little bit surprised, so he became speechless and look at him with his eyes widen, "Do you get that?," he nodded his head. "Good,".