15

"What? That's unfair, dad," he almost whined upon he heard his dad words. "You've promised!,". Mr. Yeonsook sighed heavily before turning to face his son. "It's unplanned, you need to be well prepare for the big meeting," he said trying to convincing him to agreed.

"But, it's a month away from now. So, I still have some time. A week wouldn't change a thing. You know I'll make them agreed with us. You know how skillful I am,dad," he almost sounds mad. "Min Yoongi! don't you raised your voice at your father like that, where's your manners?" said Mrs. Min.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Either you like it or not. My wife and I will still going anyway,"he said, I don't give a damn shit on your thoughts. Jisoo was not aware what was happen between the family, so she came to join them with a smile on her face. "Good morning," she greeted, "What's all the noise? Is everything okay?," she questioned, innocently.

Mrs. Euna coughed but before she can even talk Yoongi answered her, "It's fine, you're ready to go?," he asked her. She nodded, "Yes,". He stood up from his seat and took their luggage near the staircase.

"We're leaving mom and dad," said Jisoo with a smile plastered on her face but both of the couple didn't say a word as if they didn't heard her talking. Jisoo bow her head decided to ignore their attitude towards her.

"Let's go, love,"  Yoongi came near her and hold her by the wrist, "We're going mom and dad," Yoongi bow his head before dragged Jisoo to the door.

"Is my parent acting weird or it's just me who feel the changes?," asked Yoongi as soon as they were alone.  "It's nothing don't think too much," said Jisoo trying to stay positive.

"Okay then, by the way have you tell Jennie?," he questioned about her clinic. "Yes, I've told Jennie and he might called Seokjin for help ".

"Who's this Seokjin guy?," he suddenly have an urge to asked. "He's our senior and a great friend of us,".

"Is he good looking?," his tried to hide his jealousy. "Well, you can say that. He kind of have a look," she point out, "Back in prom days, Seokjin and I won King and Queen,".

"Oh, I thought you guys are seniors and juniors," he raised his eyebrows, "Well, he asked me to be his date and things happened,".

"Okay, whatever," he pissed which make Jisoo giggled, "What's up with that look on your face?,".

"This?," he point to his face, "The owner of this face is yours,". Even Jisoo find it cringe but she still feel fluttered by his lame pick up line. "Whatever Min Yoongi," she rolled her eyes at him.

It's great that they can easily change the topic from time to time, "Where are we going?," she asked him. "London,".

She nodded, "Aren't you going to asked me why?," her eyebrows furrowed "Should I?,". They look at each other but he decided to broke off the stare.

"Never mind,"

•••