18

"How can I forget you?,"

"How can I forget someone who broke me into pieces?,". The smirked faded on her lips as soon as she heard him said that.

"You should have just told me, it was Jisoo from the beginning. I fall in love with you because I thought you were the girl I know from the email. I thought you were the one who was behind that screen replying all of my rant. But it was never you," he sighed. "Despite being twin, you and her are two different person," he continued.

Jiyoon look away, guilt that's the feeling she felt. "I'm sorry, I just don't know how to break up with you and I just don't dare to tell you that, about everything," she confessed.

"You put Jisoo's name on purpose, aren't you?", he questioned, " I know that mom still want to carry on the wedding even without me,Jisoo was the only choice,".

Yoongi messed his hair, "Damn, I actually don't know either want to thank you or.." he pouted as he stopped talking. "Never mind,". She gave him a little nod understanding the chaotic she had made. "You owe Jisoo an explanation and an apology," he remind her. "Yeah, I was being a bitch earlier because I'm not ready to meet my family especially her,"

Yoongi gave her a smile, "So, we good?," he asked and offer her a hand shake. "We're cool,".

>>>

They walk inside the dinning room and Jisoo was nowhere to be found. "Where's Jisoo?," asked Jiyoon to her husband, Namjoon. "She went to the washroom," said Namjoon pointing at the door.

Yoongi turned his head to the direction and Jisoo was just done with her business. "Did she cried?," he questioned himself. "Oh, there you're Yoongi," said Jisoo approaching him, her voice was kind of lower.

"Jisoo-yah," her twin finally called her name but why does she felt irritated. "I'm sorry," she suddenly apologized to her which make Jisoo force a smile. "It's fine," I'm used to it.

"Anyway, Yoongi can we go now?," she look at him hoping he'll agreed. "But we haven't eat yet," said Yoongi pointing to the food they've prepared. Is it because the food or because she's here ? those questions poop out inside her head.

"Then, you can enjoy your dinner with them, I'm leaving," said Jisoo before stepping to the front door without waiting for him. As she was outside the house, it was freezing cold but she don't care, "Jisoo wait!,

She keep walking despite being called. "Kim Jisoo wait!," he hold her by the wrist to stop her from walking further. "Hey, what's up?," he whispered as their eyes met, what hurt him the most was her tears falling through her cheeks, she was crying. "Stop crying, please," he took her in for a hug.

Stop it! She want to shouted but she can't resist his warm. "Okay, we'll go, I'm sorry for bringing you here, It wasn't what I expected to be," he said brushing away her tears. "I'm sorry,"

She keep herself silent and look away, "He never meant it for him I'm just another Jiyoon,".

>>>

"So, we're not going to talk about it?," he suddenly asked Jisoo who was ready to bed. On their way to the hotel, Jisoo gave him the silent treatment and he couldn't stand it even for a night. "Jisoo," she turn of the night lamp beside the bed and cover herself with the blanket. "Okay, fine," he finally gave in and decided to take a bath to clear his mind while she was slowly drown to sleep.

>>>

She felt something over her waist, so she move a little but a hand trying to pull her closer. A hand?

She opened her eyes slowly and to her surprised his face was inch away. He was peacefully asleep while hugging her. She tried to let go of his hand but his grip was too strong. Where did he got this strength?

She sighed in defeated, "Stop doing this to me, Min Yoongi," she said as if Yoongi was awake. "Stop playing with my feelings, I know I'm your second best,". She sniffed. "Just let me go," she continued.

"Who said you're the second best?," he asked and met her eyes. "You're fake asleep,". He grinned, "I can't sleep knowing that you'll continue giving me silent treatment once I'm wake up,"

"So you wake me up?," he grinned and nodded his head. "It work though, you finally talk to me,". She rolled her eyes as she was about to turn her back but he blocked her to do so. "Aye, let's continue talking. I miss your voice,".

"I just didn't talk to you for a half an hour, don't be over reacting,". He shrugged his shoulder, before he asked, "What's the reason behind your silent treatment towards me?," he changing the topic smoothly.

They gave each other a look, until they don't even realised they've been staring at each other for awhile. "Tell me," he begged because he knows she wouldn't hide it any longer.

"I know that you can't get over Jiyoon," his eyebrows furrowed until he figured something. "Did you heard our conversation?," she nodded.

"The whole conversation?," he asked making her confused, "Well, not the whole conversation but as soon as you admit it," a smile rose on his lips, "I admit what?,"

"Um, you can't forget her," he chuckled making her pout and feeling little, "The silent treatment really meant nothing then, damn you should stay longer and hear the whole conversation," he told her ended he pouting his lips.

"I do remember asking her, 'How can I forget' her," she was waiting for him to finish the whole situation. Did I misunderstood him? "How can I forget someone who broke me?," he tightened his hug, "and someone who have lied to me for goddamned how many long," he continued.

She sighed, "Damn, I'm so stupid," she closed her eyes shut, regretting her action. Jealousy really got her gone mad. "With that being sad, Jichu-ya.. you're never second best,".

"I'm so sorry,"

"You're forgiven because I love you," he gave her a peck on the lips. "I love you too, can I continue my beauty sleep?," she snuggled into his chest happily. "Good night Mr.Min,"

"Sweet dream, Mrs. Min,".

•••