30

I don't proofread this chapter and maybe there's a lot of grammatical errors since I'm typing this in fast.

I'll edit this part later.

•••

He parked his car in front of her clinic and sighed, silently. "Okay, it's your stop," he said facing his wife with the smile on his face. "I still can't believe we finally can act normal," she said.

He admitted he feel the same as her too but there's one more thing left to handle. "Why? You don't like it?," he hold her hand, even he knows the answer but he just want to hear it from herself. "I don't have words to say this but thank you,"

"You don't have to thank me, I just do what I want to do,". She leaned closer to his cheek and kissed it. "I see you, later," she was about to hop out from the car but he hold her by the wrist. "Yes?,"

"Your mom invite us for dinner, so we're going straight to your parent's place after work, is that okay?,". She was thinking for a second, it's been so long she haven't hang out with her family, it's about time to move on and start a new chapter of her life. "Yeah, sure.. if you're okay with it..then, I'll be okay too,"

"Have fun at work," he bid another goodbye before he drive off from the place.

•••

"What's the occasion of the sudden meeting, Yoongi?," his dad asked when they gathered some highest position in the company including Jiyoon, Lisa and Hoshi with his parents.

"I'm glad you asked dad," he fix his tie and buttoned his suit. "Well, first of all, thank you for all the head department to be here with the report this lovely morning.. before we proceed let's  us welcome Miss Areum to step in front on my side," he said.

Minghao and Mingyu dragged her in while pinning both of arms, "Let me go!," she told them, but the two men doesn't give a damn care. "Why are you treating her so harsh, Yoongi? She doesn't know anything," his mom defending her.

"Mom, with all respect please take a seat and hear us out," he said firmly, being professional even towards his own parents. "Mr. Park Bo Gum, from the financial department, please tell us your monthly report," he ordered before he took a seat in the middle of the table.

Mr. Park stood up holding his financial report, "Thank you, Mr. Yoongi, " he gulped, "Based on the report, we've been spending a lot of money for the least 3 weeks which is 56% from usual with project reasons that manage by Miss Areum and was approved by Mrs. Min Euna,"

"Thank you, Bo Gum.. now, Miss Im Nayeon, the  Operation Department, How many project are still going on from Miss Areum and how many project succeed?," the lady stood up as it was her turn to speak up, "Out of 5 project from Miss Areum only 1 that has been proceeded and still on going and the other 4 got cancelled,"

"Back to you, Mr. Park.. Does Miss Areum have return the money?," all of them looking at him, waiting for answers, "No, Sir. There's no transfer received from her account,"

He smirked upon seeing both of his parent was speechless, "Thank you for the response," he crossed his arms on his chest, narrowing to his father, "Dad.. are you the one who set me up with the business meeting in Italy ?,"

"Yes.. of course.. we've been talking about it before you even got married," he answered. "Are you sure it wasn't from anybody recommendations?,". His dad bite his lower lips and gaze on Areum.

"Well..  Areum was the one who tell me about it,". He stood up and smack his hand on the table. "All of us have been fooled by this woman! We almost lost a million dollars if I don't retreated home," her mother gasped, "Yes mom, it's a scam,"

Everyone went silence for a moment, "I want everyone to keep this issues among ourselves. You guys may leave," he reffered to the head department.

"Jiyoon," he called, "Yes sir?," she immediately responded to his call, "Please call our attorney to file a case against Miss Areum as soon as possible,"

"No! Aunt! Uncle! you have to believe me. This is a set up," she begged hoping his parent was on her side but they were still shocked and speechless.

"A set up? You're planning to dragged my family down since beginning," he addeed. "I can't believe this..," Mrs Euna gasped for air.

"Not just that mom.. Areum even try to humiliate us at the Gala night. She was planning to show a video of my wife sleeping with another guy which I found pretty childish,"

"He's lying uncle! aunt! you need to believe me!,". He turned to Hoshi signaling him something. Hoshi opened the door and called someone from outside who probably been waiting to be called.

"And who is this?," asked Mr. Kim, curiosity was killing him at this state. "I'm Han Jisung.. Areum hired me to record and acted like Miss Jisoo and I having an affair,". Jiyoon was also shocked, she want to slapped the woman and beat her up, if she could.

Mr. Min, Yoongi, stood up. "I don't have a word, Yoongi," he said in a lower tone. "... You can settle this on your own, and from now on, I won't be middling about your life. I'm counting on you," he said and left followed by her wife, regretting everything they had done, especially believing the woman. "Aunt you need to help me!," she shouted but only got ignored.

"Hoshi, you can take her and Jisung to the police office, and I'll asked Jiyoon to handle the rest," they obeyed his order without a word, leaving Jiyoon and Lisa with him.

"Finally.. it's all settle," he breathe out. Jiyoon and Lisa gave him an applause, "Mr. Yoongi, you look so cool!," exclaimed Lisa, excitedly. "Thank you, Lisa. I won't make it without your help,"

"Yoongi, I think you need a break. Since I'm back now, I'll cover up for you for today," Jiyoon assured. "Really, you'll do that?," he questioned. "Of course, beside I owe a lot,".

He massage his neck a little before he agreed, "Yeah, I've been stressing myself lately. I need break. Bye Lisa and I see you later at dinner, my dearest sister in-law.," he joked as he went out from the room.

Jiyoon's eyes was widen when she caught Lisa was staring at her, "Why are you looking at me like that?,". She pouted before she asked her back, "Is it true you're moving to London?,"

"Well, that was the plan but Namjoon know I hate being a housewife for the rest of my life and mostly, I miss you my loyal secretary," she cooed.

She giggled, "I miss you too, it's good that you're finally back,"

•••