21

Dedicated to: @  you!

She moved a little to the side for a comfortable position, but a pair of hands snake around her waist to pulled her closer. Which making her fluttered her eyes opened. "I didn't mean to wake you up," said the husky voice belong to the man who snuggled himself into the her neck sniffing her scent.

"What time is it?," she asked sounded half asleep. "It's 4 a.m.,". Her eyes furrowed as she wonder something, "You didn't sleep the whole night?," she questioned and immediately put her hand on his cheeks to make him look at her in the eyes. "I can't sleep," sortly he answered her. "Is everything okay? Anything you want to share?,"

"My dad texted me. He remind me about my business trip that I've postpone after this honeymoon. The thing is I'll be leaving for a month or less and I'm worried," she gave him an assured smile before saying, "You'll be fine. They'll love you,". He bited his lower lips while his eyes locked with hers, "I'm not worried about that business thing because I can handle it but I'm worried about you,"

"Why?," it's a lie if she don't feel curious. "My mom want you to stay with her while I'm gone. Which is weird,". Her face suddenly changed when she remembered what Namjoon had told her, Should I tell him? she shrugged it off, "I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me," she keep the smile on her lips. He sighed, "What if she's planning something? I won't be there by your side if something happen,"

"Why are you worried about your mom?,". He looked away before hold her hand, "Lisa inform me that Areum is back. She saw her with my parent,". Jisoo was in confusion as she doesn't have a single clue, "Who's Areum?,". Yoongi rolled his eyes, just talking about her make him feel disgusted. "She's someone that I used to date,"

"Oh,"

"But nothing serious between her and I. That's why we broke up." Jisoo then asked him, "How's Areum relationship and your parent?,".

"She's a snake. Her uncle is my dad's friend. They somehow have a fond on her,". She can tell that there's a lot of things inside his head so she decided to pull of the topic. "You don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself," she leaned her head on his chest. "I promise you, I'll do the best as I can so I can be home early," said Yoongi.

She chuckled, "Settle down everything first, I'll be waiting for you. For now, you should sleep, Yoongi,".

"Okay," he tighten his hug before closed his eyes. "Sing me a lullaby," he whispered cause a smile rosed on her lips. "Twinkle, Twinkle little stars, How I wonder what you are,.." he cut her off saying, "There's no stars at this hour,"

"You asked me to sing you a lullaby," she groaned, "Yes, so I can fall asleep,". She keep herself quite for seconds until she heard him mumbled, "Please..,"

"High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
And it's worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash
'Cause we both know how this ends
Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass
And I drown in you again
'Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly
Still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity,"

She smiled in satisfied when she heard his soft snore. You're my clarity. She pinched his nose before snuggled closer to his body.

...

"No, Miss Areum! You can't go in there," said Lisa trying to blocked the lady's way to enter the room. "Don't you dare stopping me. I have permission,"

"Miss Areum. I'm so sorry for my behavior but this is Mr. Min Yoongi's order. You can't enter Mrs. Jiyoon's office until she come back to work,". Areum rolled her eyes before clicking her tongue.

"The office soon will be mine," she said inside her thought. "Listen carefully the girl with the ugly bangs," said Areum, making Lisa jolted a little before patting her to fix her bangs.

"Once I'm taking control. Say good bye to your position," Areum smirked feeling satisfied with her words as she take her leave. Lisa blinked her eyes still wondering the meaning behind she been told. "That crazy woman," she hissed and back to her desk.

"I should inform Mr. Yoongi about this,"

•••