05

Yoongi woke up early to get  ready to work while Jisoo was still sleeping on the bed. A smile rose on his lips as he suddenly remembered the first thing he sees that morning when he opened his eyes was the peaceful sleeping Jisoo.

He went to the mirror to fix his tie which he really bad at it. He heard her groaning so he look at her through the mirror. "Is that how you wake up?," he teased.

Jisoo puffed her cheeks before let it slide by saying, "Good morning," she greeted. "Morning," he replied shortly while still struggling with his necktie.

"Need help?,"  he sighed, "Yes, please,". She make steps to near him, and hold the necktie and adjust it.  "Can you stop pulling me?," complained Yoongi.

"Oh sorry, it's my fault that you're not stable enough to stand up while I'm adjusting your tie," said Jisoo. He rolled his eyes before looking at her who was focused on doing her job.

I shouldn't staring like this, his inner thought said. "There," she said proudly once she was finished and hold both of his shoulder. "You're ready to go,".

"O-okay.. Tha-thanks," he stutter. "Why are you stuttering?," she asked looking at him with a question look. "I did not,"

"You did, just now,". He look away trying to think the best idea. "Well.. because your breath smells stink,". Jisoo immediately cover her mouth. "Oops sorry," she said while still covering her mouth.

"I should brush my teeth and take a bath now," she said to excused herself before took her towel and went inside the bathroom. To be truth, her breath doesn't really that stink, but Yoongi had a little fun after saw how she reacted. "She's cute" he said to himself as he thought it would pissed her off.

>>

Jisoo went down as soon as she was done and heading to the kitchen as Yoongi has left the room earlier to gave her some space. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Min," Jisoo greeted. "Good morning Jiyoon-ah. You're looking good today,"  said Mrs. Min. "How you feeling dear?," she asked.

"Better," she replied shortly but with a big smile on her face. "That's more like it," said Mrs. Min. " When is our flight time, honey?," Mr. Min asked his wife upon looking at his watch.

"Around 8 a.m. which is half an hour from now," Jisoo frowned, "You guys leaving?," she asked due curiosity. Mr. Min chuckled, "Didn't Yoongi told you that you both staying at here to take care of the house for a week while we're gone?,"

"He did.. but I was just wondering where do you going?,"

"We're going to the U.K for my treatment," said Mr. Min. Jisoo eyes widen, "I'm sorry for asking too much,". Once again, Mr. Min chuckled, "It's okay Jiyoon.. It's good to know that you're actually care about us," he said.

"And as promise, after we came back, you guys can have your honeymoon. So, haven't you guys decided where you want to go?," asked Mrs. Min. Jisoo almost chocked her drink but directly looking at Yoongi for help.

"Um, not yet mom. We still thinking about it.. right,love?,"

"Right..," said Jisoo sounded a little hesitated but follow the flow anyway, "Love". Inside her head, she was actually about to puke due to the feeling of cringed. Yoongi smirked, he like it how Jisoo reacted to something she don't like. "Shall we go, my love?," he asked.

Jisoo was about to rolled her eyes but not until she realised both of his parent were watching her. "Sure, let's go," she said and stood up. "Mr. and Mrs. Min, we're leaving to work now. Please have a safe journey and take care while you are there," said Jisoo with a little bow.

Mrs. Min stood up to gave her a hug, "Jiyoon-ah...," she called her. "Yes? Is there anything wrong?," she asked Mrs.Min.

"Before this marriage, I don't really like the idea that you'll be the wife to my son but now please, you can call us mom and dad if you like to,". Jisoo smiled widely, "Sure, I love that mom,".

>>

She was in her deep thought until he called for her name. "Jisoo? Kim Jisoo?,"

"Yeah? Did you called my name?," she turn to the driver which none than other, Min Yoongi. He chuckled, "You really like to spacing out, don't you?,".

"Sorry I was just..," he glanced at her as she wasn't finishing her words. "Are you okay? Is there something bothering you?," he asked.

"I was just wondering how Jiyoon relationship with your parent before?," she finally let out the topic she had in mind. "The way they talked to me earlier was like surprised like they don't expect me to be such thing.. Did I said anything wrong? Will they get suspicious?," she asked him.

Yoongi can't hide his smile from her, so he hold her hand and put it into his grip. "To be honest, Jiyoon wasn't really the type of person who would asked much and she don't really like to say something like 'have a nice trip' or whatever.. but still I'm proud of you, Jisoo-ah," he said.

"Why?," Is it because I had make Jiyoon look good in front of your parent?  She really want to asked the question. "Because you're being yourself," his answer wasn't the exact she expected from him.

"I know I've told you that Kim Jisoo is not exist but just forget that shit. You can be yourself if you want to," he said. "Does this mean I can go to the clinic and do my job?,"

"You wish," he said before giggled a little. "No, I wouldn't let you do that for now. Please help me at the company and for this time being I really need you to help me  to handle Jiyoon's task," he said.

"But I know nothing about it..," she said, pouting. "Don't worry, I have someone to help you with that,". She was looking outside the window probably trying to spacing out again.

"Hey, did my words hurt you?," he asked. "No.. not at all," she said. "Are you lying ?,"

She turned to him and lock her eyes with his. "No, I don't,". He was starstruck even he has looking at her eyes for quite some times now. "Yoongi, the light is green," she said and pointed at the traffic light.

"Oh shot," said Yoongi as he heard car horn. "You should focus more on your drive instead talking, Yoongi," she remind him.

"Okay, my love," he teased. Jisoo make sounds of vomiting. "Don't called me that again. It's cringey," she whined.

Stop making me fluttered, Min Yoongi.

•••

Leave some comments and a vote on this chapter! Thank you