"I came here tonight thinking that you may have some resentful words to say to me after finding out the truth and who was responsible for your friend's death. Who would have thought that you just wanted to make sure that I wasn't hurt or something? So nice of you Mrs.Lee."Her sarcastic response made you stand up from your position, feeling your nerves rising.

"Of course you must have been hurt. However your actions after, have no excuse. You made her kill herself in this very room. You made MinHee choose between seeing the love of her life die in front of her eyes or take her own life. You may have never stained your hands with her blood, but you are the cause of her death." You accused her directly as you wanted the footage that you were to collect to be as clear as possible.

"And? Why are you so bitter about it dear? Everyone dies at some point. If you think well about it, you would realize I did her a favor. Who knew if he was to hurt her one day the way he hurt me. I could be considered her savior because I speared her from seeing the man she loved become nothing before her. I gave her the chance to sacrifice herself for the one she loved. If you ask me, I made her ending a fairytale. So instead of looking at me with those angered eyes, maybe you should thank me instead." HaNeul replied as she too stood up before you, looking serious and all proud of her words while you just stood there speechless at her disorientated opinions.

Did she really believe what she said? Did she really have the nerve to find herself righteous and mercifully in this situation enough to be wanting of you to be thankful towards her? Just what was wrong with that mind of hers?

"Is this how your delusional world seems like? Cause You must be really out of your mind to think that anyone would ever thank you for that." You replied and she laughed as if she had heard the most amusing and funny thing ever and the joyful sound that went on for some minutes, just kept pushing your nerves to the edge with every tick of the clock.

How could she laugh? How could she live happily and joyfully after what she did without even the smallest hint of guilt inside her? Just what kind of human was she?

"You are really entertaining Y/N. If the situation was different I may have preferred you alive." She said right after her laughter died down and her eyes changed making you quickly pull out your gun, just like she did.

---Meanwhile---

Jimin had reached near MinHee's house but had stopped at a close distance, noticing the two cars parking in front of the small gate as well as the five men that which he was able to distinguish despite the darkness and the distance.

He quickly stepped out of the vehicle and pulled his phone, calling NamJoon whom seem to have been the one calling him nonstop for thirty minutes now.

"Hyung, I need back up. I am in Busan, Minhee's house. The place is full of guards and I think Y/N must be in there."He reported quickly knowing well that the situation didn't seem light, to not mention that the sight had install reminded him of TaeYong's description of the night MinHee had died.

"I am on my way! Stay put!" NamJoon ordered him and he hanged up however as Jimin looked towards the house his heart just couldn't help but keep growing in uneasiness.

What if they are in there, trying to harm her? What if they are planning to do to her what they did with MinHee?

A scary thought passed in his mind as if they were to do so, taking into consideration the latest events, it could pass more than believable to the ones aware of the situation for her to claim that she committed suicide. And even to the others who weren't aware of everything, like your parents were, they could easily believe the claim, knowing that you never liked this marriage much and as such a day could come that your patience could reach its peak.