58.

Knox was allowed to go home after a few hours of doctors checking him out, it was determined he had severe anxiety but Rebecca and Colby decided not to medicate their son unless he absolutely needed it. They were going to try and eliminate the problems without medication.

Holly agreed to pick up the two other children and take them to her house for the night since they didn't have school the next day. Rebecca put a sleeping Knox in his bed and walked down the stairs to her husband who was sitting on the couch.

"What are we going to do?" She asked as he reached out for her hand and pulled her onto his lap

"We're going to help him however we have to" Colby stated "We have to take him out of school obviously, we have to homeschool him"

"What if I take him home"

"To Ireland?" He questioned "What is that gonna do?"

"Maybe getting him away from here, getting him in a different environment might help"

"How long are we talking?" He asked and she shrugged

"As long as it takes"

"And what exactly are we supposed to do about the other two kids?"

"They would stay with you" she said "They do better with you than they do with me anyway"

"You're talking about separating our kids and us between two different countries" he shook his head "Where is this coming from?"

"You know my mom wants to be more involved and I want to go home again before this baby is born" she placed her hand on the tiny bump that was starting to grow "Its the perfect time"

"I don't know how us separating is going to help.."

"We don't know until we try"

Colby went over to his mother's house after his conversation with his wife and brought her clothes for the boys.

"Wait a second, she wants to take Knox and go to Ireland?" Holly questioned and her son nodded "Why?"

"She says it may be something to help him, to get him a different environment"

"and what do you think?"

"I think its random, I think this just came out of the blue but She's also his mother and maybe she's right and this might help"

"Sweetie.." Holly shook her head "I don't like this, why would she just up and leave and take her son to a different country? Why would she not want you to come, or her other two kids? What if she's going to something or someone?"

"Are you suggesting my wife is cheating on me?" He asked and his mother remained silent