° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °

Start from the beginning

As he stood there and kept on watching, he thanked himself as lucky because he wore his warmest black pants today

As he stood there and kept on watching, he thanked himself as lucky because he wore his warmest black pants today. It was colder than usual.

Tapping his black angular boots in rhythm, he sighed as he fell into some deep thought. His smile had already left his face and now displayed mixed expressions especially uncertainty.

There was so much in his head and he always came here to relax, take his mind off. But today, he couldn't distract himself from the thoughts no matter how hard he tried.

The sky soon turned black and moon rose over the sky with stars around it, glittering. He did not notice the change around him as he was stuck in his mind. Time had passed too fast and he didn't like it.

He never liked that.

He looked down, assuming the proximity of the height from the tower to the ground below. Goosebumps rose on his whole body as his bare hands and face was hit with the cold wind again.

It was weirdly cold today like the weather was also sad about something or was about to lose someone precious, being almost mournful.

His throat went dry and a lump stuck at his throat, making him feel like being choked as the decision wavered over him. The longer he stared, the more the lump was choking him as if forcing him to accept the decision.

Gripping the railing tightly with such insecurity as if he would suddenly fall down, he closed his eyes and exhaled out. Did he had to do it?

The jump.

Should he do it or not?

He was still thinking, unsure of what he really wanted or wished for. If he did would it solve everything? Give him what he needed, an escape from reality and real happiness?

Deciding firmly with a nod, he placed a hand on his beating chest to calm down. Everything would be alright. It was going to be okay.

And he did it.

Hello every reader! This was a short prologue and up next would start from the beginning

~Lily 🌸