"Bye guys." She said getting into the car. They waved her bye. "We're joining the army one day, right?" Steve nodded. "Definetly." They went back inside and made cookies hoping that stephanie would be okay.

June 26th, 1943

"Faster, ladies! Come on! My grandmother has more life in her, God rest her sould. Move it!" Peggy said training the recruits for project insight. "My name is Agent Peggy Carter and This is General Stephanie Rogers. We are going to be training you guys for project insight. Everyone give me 100 jumping jacks." Peggy and Stephanie walked around while the boys worked out.

The men went through days of training before Stephanie and Steve saw eachother. They needed another person to perform and Steve had asked her to do it since they were twins. Ofcourse stephanie agreed because that was her big brother (by 10 minutes). 

On the way to project insight she could hear peggy and steve's conversation in the background. "You have no idea how to talk to a woman, do you?" Peggy asked Steve."I think this is the longest conversation I've had with one. Women aren't exactly lining up to dance with a guy they might step on." Steve shrugged.

Once they arrived they greated Howard and steve voiced how nervous he was while his sister laughed at him. They gave him the anthestetic and he sighed. "That wasn't so bad." Stephanie looked over at him. "That was the anthestetic." She laughed as they put the blue stuff in the tubes and closed the device.

They turned the machine on low and went to check on the twins. "Are you guys ok?" Howard said tapping the glass. "It's probably too late to use the bathroom. Isn't it?" Steve said. "Of course it is idiot." Stephanie replied. Howard laughed and went to the machine and turned it on full power.

After it stopped glowing the machines opened and the twins stepped out. Steve had way more muscles while stephanie just grew a couple of inches. Everyone went over to them. "Did it work of you?" Howard asked. "I feel stronger." She shrugged.

Just then a bomb went off and Peggy, Steve and Stephanie went after the perpitrator. There were 2 cars. Steve went after 1 while stephanie and peggy went after the other. The second car went to hit her and peggy but Stephanie stopped it with her hands.

"I guess we know the serum worked." Peggy laughed and nodded. Steve came back with the vile and they ran back inside. Dr.Erskine didn't make it but they saved the last few viles in order to try and remake it. 

"Any hope of reproducing a program is locked in your genetic code. But without Dr. Erskine, it could take years." Howard sighed looking at the twins. "He deserved more than this." Steve sighed. "If could only work twice, he'd be proud it was you guys." Peggy smiled at the twins.

November 16th, 1943

"These are your only two options? A lab rat or a dancing monkey? You were meant for more than this, you know. What?" Peggy encouraged Steve. "You know for the longest time I dreamed about coming overseas and be on the front lines. Serving my country. I finally get everything I wanted... and I'm wearing tights." Steve sighed.

"They look like they're been through hell." Steve said looking at all the soldiers in the ambulances. Stephanie came over as he said that. "These men more than most. Schmidt sent out a force to Azzano. Two hundred men went up against him and less than 50 returned." Stephanie said.

"Your audience contained what was left of the 107th. The rest were captured or killed." Peggy said. The twins looked at eachother. "The 107th?" Steve questioned. "What?" Peggy asked. "Come on." Steve said and they ran to the colonels tent.

"Colonel Phillips!" Steve said upon noticing the man. "Well if it isn't the star spangled man with a plan. And what is your plan today?" He mocked. "I need the casualty list from azzano."  He asked. "You don't give me orders son." He said. Stephanie stepped up.