Cut Them

Those no good big headed twins!

How can they just harass me, than walk away like nothing happened?

My mind was clouded with thoughts of those twins as I made my way to the dining room. I sat in the seat right next to Page and across from us were the twins. I can only glare once I made eye contact with the one across from me. All it did was grin, his eyes were shinning with mischief.

Unconsciously, I growled a little.

"Erin, are you okay?" I turned my head to find a concerned Page on the other side.

"Uh, yeah sure." I quickly replied. I knew Page wasn't going to let up, but she didn't have a chance to try and interrogate an answer out of me. Servants began placing appetizers on the dinner table. I started placing some toasted Italian beard on my empty plate along with some butter; once the servants left.

Mrs Hitachiin and my mother were talking among them selves. About five minutes later the main course was served. Everyone ate quietly, besides my mother and her 'friend'.

The pasta was Delicious, so good I asked for seconds. As I dug into my second plate I felt eyes on me. I looked up to find the twin from earlier, grinning like a fool. Now gawking at me.

He tried to play it off as if he was eating the whole time, and not staring at me. I could have said he was blushing but I could be wrong. Brushing that off, I finished my plate.

Once I was finished, I excused myself and went to the ladies room. Not long before I heard foot steps behind me. I was right in front of the bathroom door, when the person decided to grab my shoulder and get me attention. I turned around, and saw Page. She was clearly pissed at me for not telling her the truth.

"We need too talk," Page snarled, gabbing my hand and pulling us both into the restroom.

"So what is it you want to talk about?" I acted as if I didn't know what she wanted, and it didn't help.

"Don't even try that act with me, you know perfectly well what I want to know. Now spill," she hissed the last part.

"But Page there isn-"

"Do not test me Erin." Okay now that scared me.

"Page..."

"Erin, just fucking tell me. How bad could it be!" Page shouted.

"It's just embarrassing."

"Seriously, Erin? Seriously? Are you forgetting it's me you're talking to?"

"Uh.." I couldn't really come out and say 'Well Page, when you left the room you didn't know you actually left me with a couple of horny teenage boys that harassed and touched me inappropriately but I kinda liked it..' I don't think so.

"Erin, just tell me." there was no anger in her voice anymore, just concern.

"Okay, I'll tell you..."

"..."

"..."

"Erin."

"Yes?"

"SPIT IT OUT!"

"Okay, okay! When you left the twins sorta harassed me!" I shouted, my face and neck began heating up.

"Wait, they did what?" she said dumbfounded. Her face was showered with pure shock, and disgusted.

"They harassed me."

"Define harassed?"

"Well just say I wouldn't be a virgin right now if cloths weren't in the way..."

"Those perverts!" she screamed before storming out the restroom.

I wasn't to far behind, when I grabbed Page's arm.

"Hold up," I turned her around. I flinched a little, when her glare was directed to me.

"What?" She hissed.

"Page, what are you planning to do?"

"Cut them." she said flatly.

"What?" I said, utterly shocked by her her blunt reply.

-:-

Mrs Hitachiin and her sons had left an hour ago. I convinced Page that it wasn't a good plan to 'cut' the twins in front of there mother, and mine for more than one reason. It took awhile but I got through to her.

For my mother, she in now officially working with Mrs Hitachiin on the spring line.

I think the grown ups were the only ones that had a good time.

I sighed. I turned the lights off before making my way to the bed where Page was fast asleep.

Yeah, you would think we had our own rooms cause of the fact that this place was the size of two Queen Center Mall's. But we thought it was better to share a room.

I slipped under the covers, making sure not to wake Page up. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow case.

-:-

Page and I were on our way to school. We were both exhausted. I would be passed out like Page, if it weren't for the fact I was the one driving.

We were ten minutes late to class, and to be honest I couldn't care less.

The whole day I was sleeping in class. The teachers yelled at me but I just didn't pay them any mind. Too tired to care...

By the mention of Pages name, I knew she was also passed out on her desk.

I woke up when my cellphone vibrated in my back pocket. I wiped my mouth dry before flipping the phone open. Text from Aneesa.

I closed the phone, and reminded my self to reply later. I placed the phone back in my pocket, and that's when I noticed Page and I were the only ones in class. I turned around to look at the clock on the wall behind us. 4:46

Shit school ended forty-six minutes ago.

Grabbing my bag, I than walked over to Page. I started shaking her and it took about a minute before she began to open her eyes.

"Where am I?" I heard her mumble.

"We're still in class but school ended about forty-six minutes ago."

She looked at me before looking at the clock to confirm my words.

"Damn!" Page shouted as she got up and grabbed her bag. We both left the room and walked down the hall.

This went on for about five minutes, it was only my second week so I was still not really use to the size of this school.

Page and I ended up in front of 'Third Music Room'. So this is the 'famous music room three'.

"Erin, why did you stop?" I heard Page asked from behind me.

Maybe I should check it out, I am already here.

"Okay, I'll check it out.."

"What?" a confused Page asked.

I ignored Page, and opened the huge pink double doors. As the doors began to open red rose petals flew all over the place, surrounding me and Page.

What the...