Sister From Another Mister

I can't believe I agreed to go... I'm so dumb!

I really didn't even want to go, and I still don't know what's the whole thing about. Just by knowing the name makes me not want to go. Damn you Mitsukuni, damn you to hell!

I arrived home, in less than ten minutes, a new record I would say.

I parked my car before walking into the house, more like mansion. I didn't bother to look for a maid and order her to bring a sneak up, instead I just went straight to my bedroom. Once I closed the door I was glomped from behind. I didn't know who it was, me facing the door and all.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much Erin!" I knew that voice any-sticking-where...

I turned around to be faced with my sister from another mister! no comment.

"PAGE!" I hugged her with so much force I knocked both of us down, me landing on top of her.

"Erin... can't breath.. need.. air..." I got off her, with a blush painted on my face.

"Sorry."

"It's alright, I'm use to it by now." Page had gotten up and went to sit on the bed. I throw my bag, not really caring where it landed and sat down next to her.

"So how come you're here? Not that I'm complaining or anything, just a bit surprised."

"Long story short, I gave my father my famous puppy dog eyes, a little pout of the lips and just a small dash of 'Don't you love me Daddy?' and I had that old man wrapped around my finger," she told me.

"You're manipulative, conniving, devious, evil.. where have you been the last two weeks of my life!" I tackled her on the bed.

"Erin it only been ten days."

"Same shit."

I got off her, and walked over to the chair next to the bed.

"So how long are you staying?"

"The rest of the school year, and yes I got transferred just to be with you!"

"Seriously!"

"Yes Seriously, and if it all goes well I can stay till senior year and graduate with you!"

"This calls for a celebration!"

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Junk food all night."

"Singing till we drop"

"Pillow fighting till there anti no more!"...yes we are very corny, deal with it.

-:-

The next morning I was feeling sick to my stomach. Remind me never to eat ice cream and a tuna fish sandwich at the same time.

I was slowing getting ready for school, not really wanting to go in the first place. As I step out the bathroom all dressed in my 'uniform', I saw Page still laying in bed still wearing shorts and a twilight t-shirt from last night.

Damnit!

"Page get your ass out of bed, and get ready for school!" I screamed, throwing one of my slippers at her.

"Five more minutes Edward." Edward?...urgh, I see having another damn dream about the sparkling gay fairy that is supposedly a vampire..

"Page..." Glaring at the stupid girl that laid before me.

"Edward stop it, I'll make you feel like a real man later just let me get a few more hours a sleep, love." okay that's it.