Going Through Their Mind

March 28 Sunday

-'-

Page was worried about Erin. It's been a few days since they had their talk and ever since, Erin was just sad and depressed most of the time. She'd hardly talk to Page and when she did, it was just to wake her up or to ask a question. And as each day passed, Page began to worry more and more about her health. To her, Erin looked like she was losing weight. She started to eat less and sleep more. Her grades were also going downhill.

"Ehh, Erin what am I going to do with you, hmm?" Page murmured, as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand. She was sitting in the kitchen having a mid-night snack. She couldn't really do anything to help her. That wasn't exactly true, she could do something- but didn't know what that something was. She was clueless on how to help her best friend, it hurts her to see Erin like that.

Laying her head on the table top, she released a frustrated sigh. "What am I supposed to do?"

An idea then popped in her head. "That's it, I'll ask Salim for help! He always knows what to do!" Page exclaimed, getting a new sense of hope in her mind.

Page raced to there bedroom to get her cell phone. She opened the door slowly, trying not to make any noise, she didn't want to wake Erin up. She tip-toed into the room and over to her school bag. She dug inside her bag and grabbed her cell phone. Placing it back onto the floor, she returned to the kitchen.

Sitting back in the chair, she quickly dialed his number, then placing the phone to her ear. It rang and rang and rang. 'God, answer the phone already,' Page thought annoyed. It rang a few times more until he finally answered his phone.

"Took you long enough," she moaned into the phone, rolling her eyes.

"Sorry, you woke me up..."

"Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry... Do you want to go back to sleep?"

"Nah, I needed a wake up call anyway. What's up?"

"It's Erin..."

"What's wrong?" He asked with a sense of worry showing in his voice.

"Erin is acting how she was back then when I first meet her, depressed and isolated. I have no idea what to do to help her, so I need your help," Page said, getting straight to the point. She ran her free hand in her hair, a small headache beginning to form.

"And you tried everything?"

"That's the thing. I don't know what to do. I have no idea how to help our dummy and that's why I called you, I need your help."

"Hmm, I think I have an idea."

"You do? Yay, I knew you'll know what to do!" Page cheered into the phone, smiling widely.

"How about I go to Japan?"

"Really? Come to Japan? What about school?" She questioned, kinda confused on why he would propose something like that.

"There's a student exchange program going on for the juniors who aren't going on the trip in May, and they're only accepting 10 students. *yawn* So if I'm able to go, I'll be in Japan for the next month!"

"Woah, seriously? Damn that's convenient." Page chuckled into the phone.

"I know right, and at the best of opportunities too. I don't know what school we'll be going to, but I just feel bad for the suckers who'll be coming here. We should make a bet to see how many times one of these kids are going to get jumped, hehe."

Page laughed. "Oh my god, that's messed up!"

"Woah, I need to get ready to go to school. I'll sign up and find out what school I'd be transferred too. Call me again tomorrow?"