Finding a women in her 20's and her husband, I help them out quickly and efficiently. Having to judo kick a door down to do so.

"Get to safety, quickly." I say, ushering them out of the building. Suddenly I felt my costume tighten as a hand grabbed the back of it, lifting me into the air.

Looking over my shoulder, I see get an up close and personal view of a hideous N9mu. It seemed to pause as it held me in the air. Taking this opportunity, I use my quirk with almost full force, diving into the nomu's brain.

What I felt inside of it was weird. Wait... It's brain is empty? I think, shocked as I retract my quirk.

Ok, ignoring that it's physically impossible, let's try this! I think to myself, using a visual hallucination instead. Since they didn't have fear, it'd just be a simple hallucination with audio cues.

I make shigaraki appear in front of him, looking quite bored, scratching his neck. "Put her down" he says in his head.

The Nomu simply drops me. I roll, standing up again. Good, I can control them myself I thought, looking towards the other nomu's.

The Shigaraki figure wavered slightly, I focused back on the Nomu. "Sit and stay" I made him say, the Nomu sat down and stared at the floor.

I had to keep each hallucination active for all the Nomu's, since I wanted them to stay. Holding so many active hallucinations at once would drain my energy quickly, but I could handle it.

Moving to the other Nomus I did the same thing. Instructioning them to sit with the first Nomu. Within 30 minutes I had four nomu's sitting in a square, just as the pro heroes showed up and put out the fire.

I put my hands on my knees, feeling my muscles strain and my stomach grumble at the sudden loss of energy.

Midnight strutted over to me, swaying her hips. "That's was seriously impressive. Sadly I'll get most of the praise for it. Dont worrt, your name will probably be included as well." she said, clearly not agreeing with it.

"I'll try to give you as much credit as I can though" she continues, clicking her whip back into her holster. That was one thing I admire about Midnight. She's an honest hero and doesn't like taking other people's victories.

I nod, standing back up again.
Once the scene was deemed safe by local authorities, they let the news crew come through. The reports brought out large cameras, theur record lights flashing on as they filmed the street view first.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇3rd person POV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁

[     45 Minutes Ago  ]

Shigaraki and his trusty portal man stood atop a skyscraper, watching the wreckage below. "Perfect, no heroes, that means more damage, and more damage means that we can get all might here faster." he cackled, happy with himself.

He watched the scene below as the nomu's landed and began to wreck the place. Suddenly the pro hero Midnight and her intern sprang out from the sidewalk, quick to defend the citizens.

"Midnight is nothing against my Nomu, they can't even fall asleep. It'll make them drowsy at best" he said, his heart rate increasing ever so slightly.

"My my, well this is quite the turn" he muttered to himself, watching the Nomu that picked up the intern suddenly drop her and sit down.

"With power like that, we could need to be careful" he muttered, considering the potential threat a small child could pose.

"Or we could simply turn the tables and have her on our side." he said, a wide smile slowly creeping out over his face.

Watching her as she repeated the action, making all the nomu's sit down and cease their destructive rampage. He gets an idea, deciding to put it into action.