Chapter 32: The imperial little fox 11

Chen Tong immediately followed his usual cultivation routine of qi circulation, that soon swept away the body's weakness while quickly thinking about the reason for being kidnapped, him and the other 5 were all children, the kidnappers goal should be directed to their parents at home, was it simply for money or for revenge? 

But hoping it's the former.

Klaus confusedly opened his eyes, seeing the little fox subconsciously called: "Tong Tong......""Sh--" the little fox quickly whispered: "There seems to be someone outside, keep your voice down."

Kyle woke up and quickly understood what had happened, his face quickly became serious, while trying to break the rope he comforted the little fox by whispering: "Tong Tong don't be afraid, I will protect you."

But just as the words were said he became shocked to see that the other had already broken his own bindings, as a mental skill with weak physique his physical body's practice was still more powerful, that conversely helped him break the rope.

In fact, until now Chen Tong was still unclear about the mental and physical skills meaning, but as an illusion period demon, a mere rope was naturally nothing, he then held both Kyle and Klaus' wrist as he transmitted his qi.

The two soon felt that the body's feeling of weakness dissipated a bit, their physical strength in a short time fully recovered and was faintly more abundant than before, thinking that the little fox used the healing ability of his mental skill, they couldn't help but look worried and with some anxiousness said: "Tong Tong, you......"

A mental skill can acquire healing abilities when reaching a certain level, but using this can cause severe exhaustion, so only a few people with mental skills are willing to treat others. Chen Tong was completely unaware of this and suddenly heard a series of prompt announcements: "Ding--, Klaus's goodwill increased by 8 points, the current favorable impression is 72. Ding--, Kyle's goodwill increased by 8 points, the current favorable impression is 70. "

"Ding--, main line task two 'Acquire the people's goodwill' is completed, congratulating the host for successfully having 3 humans have a goodwill of 70 or more towards the host, rewarding the host with one big lucky turntable and a primary gift pack."

Chen Tong being able to accumulate 2 turntables, just wanted to talk to the system about the big turntables but suddenly felt the whole room sway while faintly hearing the unique sound of a mechanical power, then a bang sound of stopping sounded.

That's when they realized that it wasn't a room but an aircraft. The aircraft had landed in an unknown place, Chen Tong cautiously spreads his divine sense, then perceived a stream of impatient voices from afar, "In the end, when will he come?"

"I just contacted him," another voice sounded, "he said soon."

"We can only wait up to 10 minutes," the anxiousness from the previous voice didn't diminish, "he's just a lunatic, we shouldn't risk danger out of desperation with a lunatic......"

"But he really does have energy stones," another person with a more hesitant tone sounded, "he said in the communicator, as long as the child we took was correct, the previously promised energy stones and light bombs are all doubled......"