Chapter 28: The imperial little fox 7

However, his words didn't receive any response, the little fox has now learned how to be a bad child, obviously knowing that he was wrong but didn't hesitate to pretend to be innocent, maintaining the status quo.

I'm still a little fox, I don't understand the human language......

The little fox nestled his tail while playing with the fur's tip, feigning an innocent look, Nicholas spoke with no one caring and was already restraining his thick anger, looking at the little fox that kept playing and biting the tail's tip again, he recalled the serious consequences that the babysitter spoke about fur entering the trachea which can choke the baby, and impatiently said, "Let go, don't bite the tail!!"

The little fox finally became intimidated by this sudden shout.

Shaking all over, the pair of ears subconsciously erected, lifting his head and dazedly looked at him, the pair of eyes filled with fear.

Nicholas immediately felt distressed and regretted, immediately reached out to try and appease him. However, subsequently the little fox immediately retreated which made him carelessly fall head first on the sofa.

Dong.*sfx thump or bang

Nicholas' heart trembled with it, hastily running to check the little fox's situation. With the butt hurting from the fall the little fox felt wronged, and along with the sound of the man's incoming footsteps escaped under the cabinet on the wall.

In a flash the one acknowledging his mistakes and seeking forgiveness became His great Highness, "Where did the baby fall? Come out and show it to me alright?"

Nicholas tried to lower his body so much that his face almost stuck to the ground, because he was very tall this bent posture seemed indescribably strange and funny.

With the little fox's cub size, curling up under the cabinet on the wall was fine. Raising the head to see Nicholas leaning down with an expectant face, he simply retreated to the deepest corner without looking at him.

This is often the case in the world, as long as there is care the other's small things will become a major thing, especially with regards to His great Highness who is said to be cold-blooded, if a person he doesn't care for dies in his presence he won't be distressed for that fallen person, the man's voice became more and more anxious, "Baby is obedient, come out alright? The ground's cold, don't get sick......"

The words sound had not yet waned when a very small sneezing sound was heard, Nicholas' brows became more wrinkled, this particular cabinet is partially embedded into the wall and cannot be moved, unbearably called out a few more times without receiving a response, and finally couldn't help but begin to break the wall.

The little fox had unknowingly fallen asleep.

Due to sleeping with a hungry stomach, thus dreamt a savory chicken leg, while muddled opened the mouth for a bite.

Bite and bite then suddenly woke up in a startle, opening the eyes to see Nicholas look at him with indulgence.