Chapter 11: the commander's little mirror 11

In the early morning the great commander's mansion is always peaceful and orderly.

At 6 o'clock in the morning many servants got out of bed and started their day's work of duties. Today is a fine sunny and cloudless day, the sun shines brightly, after several days of rain, the flowers outside are completely open, and the youth's broad good morning smile raises everyone's mood.

Because Chen Tong's smile is very sincere, a smile from the heart can bring joy to people, more so when it's from a lively and charming youth, it can easily let people have a good feeling. Young master Chen Tong from the corner of his eyes saw the old steward from afar and quickly went over, once again clearly said: "Good morning, uncle steward!"

The old steward who still retained the ideals of the Qing dynasty before it was destroyed, quickly said: "Ai yo, little young master, you are the master, how can this slave be called, this cannot be done."

Even if he said so, the eyes were full of smiles because of the youth's call. Even the laugh lines were squeezed out. Chen Tong didn't feel that there was anything wrong with his way of address, as before crossing he previously called his home's steward this way, so continued to say: "I liked the bookcase that was sent yesterday, thank you uncle steward!"

The steward had carefully arranged the things for Chen Tong yesterday, not only are all the needed furniture available, there are also some decorative ornaments and handmade dolls. Saying thank you after receiving a favor, is what mother Chen taught for Chen Tong's behavior, –Another criterion is that a child can be stupid and dull, can be naughty, or even can be unruly, but must be a sweet talker.

"Ding–, the steward Han Zhong favorable impression increased by 5 points, the current favorable impression is 15."

"Ding–, Han Zhong favorable impression increased by 10 points......"

After Chen Tong got up, the favorable impression hasn't stopped ringing out it was fortunate it doesn't have a long mouth, otherwise it would have been already numb from talking earlier. In short this morning, Chen Tong by the simplest greeting of good morning and a sweet smile, used the favorable impression measure and tested the feelings of the people within reach one by one, filled with confidence latched onto several task objects, as if seeing the favorable impression reach over 70 to get the primary gift pack is earth-shattering enough to send himself flying.

So everybody's mood is very good, except Han Ying.

The great commander was very unhappy since last night. Clearly, the least he could get last night was a good night kiss, the youth was trapped under his body and couldn't escape, the big bright eyes reflected his figure alone, it intolerably made his heart itch, –but a white light unexpectedly flashed, at the crucial moment the other party turned back into a guardian heart mirror.

Almost forgetting that his treasure is a little demon spirit.

#This vexing little demon spirit##What to do with this family's stubborn little demon spirit##How to tame your lover##By using the 108 kinds of punishment game#

Han Ying's mind instantly flashed countless ideas, even having a calculating look. When he was young, he could motionlessly lurk for an assassination for two days, and orchestrated a whole year for a ploy as if weaving a net, the great commander had never been impatient, –But only if the other person doesn't flee.

In fact, Chen Tong didn't mean to revert to his prototype, but it was because the transformation time had reached the daily limit. His feelings for Han Ying is very complicated, just like a chick that will recognize it's mother as the first object it sees when it opens it's eyes, as the first person he knew in this strange world, he has a kind of ignorance and deep dependence on his trust, believing that he will never hurt himself, but also felt uneasy and afraid without reason.