Chapter 12: the commander's little mirror 12

Several subordinates attending today are confidants, naturally knowing Xu Jun Duo, voluntarily withdrew when Han Ying had opened fire, only adjutant Yang Sen Yu stayed, looking at Chen Tong and inwardly had a no wonder thought.

Yang Sen Yu wasn't talking about appearance, but about temper. The youth's appearance was clearly not affected by the world's affairs, –Men who had been on the battlefield have experienced too much blood and killing, the only thing that can't be carried is perhaps this innocence.

It is said that women are jealous creatures, but in fact men are more jealous, and are prone to over jealousy, Chen Tong's slight smile already made Han Ying's jealousy overflow, on the other side Xu Jun Duo was looking stunned again, climbed up and with a Western-style etiquette reached towards Chen Tong, "It's very nice to meet you......"

Out of courtesy, Chen Tong extended his hand to reach back, only extending halfway when Han Ying caught it back. Han Ying is like a lion who's territory is being violated, as if will bite anyone at any time, sending a cold warning to Xu Jun Duo, "......I don't like people moving my stuff."

As Xu Jun Duo was experienced in love, he could see that even if Han Ying's possessiveness and love to Chen Tong is very strong, Chen Tong doesn't share the same sentiments to Han Ying, couldn't help but elegantly smile: "Rest assured, I don't like moving other people's things. However, a lot of people will grab a treasure if it's without an owner, right?"

Xu Jun Duo and Han Ying are like two extreme types of fire and ice, Han Ying is indifferent to strangers, while Xu Jun Duo has always been friendly and carefree. His nature was outgoing, sometimes even careless, highly talented and handsome was his overall image, very lively and passionate.

However, these two contrasting people are the only ones who can support each other's back, maybe not on the surface, but their private mutual understanding and friendship is quite deep. Because of this, Xu Jun Duo can dare say this provocative words to Han Ying, then hurriedly rushed to jest before falling out, "I boarded the train at 10 o'clock last night, I haven't eaten since I got in the train, I'm starving to death, do you have food to eat?"

The place for lunch is set in the Hui Xiang building. The restaurant not only features unique dishes, but also functions as a theater, in the building is a standard size table, every week of the 2,436th day the meal time will see a play.

Entering, Chen Tong sensed an overflowing ancient sense, because the interior is completely made of the wooden style of the Qingming period, the framework is made of huge pillars and horizontal beams, there were open windows from all sides, for sufficient brightness, followed by the superb craftsmanship of the decorative carvings, then heard the babbling tune passing over, –it is the singing of the play that has started.

Han Ying directly took Chen Tong to the second floors private room, over looking the stage, without being disturbed can have a proper meal, as well as to clearly hear the performer's song.

The waiter settled the dishes, and also sent a small altar of the special yellow wine. The wine was just recently warmed, with a clear mild sweetness, poured into a cup the wine's rich fragrance immediately spreads, Chen Tong's small nose wrinkled after inhaling it, without drinking the face is already tipsy with a slight redness.

"What did you come here for?" Han Ying knows that Xu Jun Duo won't run without a reason, directly saying: "If it's because of a mess*, then immediately scram, I won't take responsibility for you."

*he says: stabbing a basket (which I don't understand) 如果是因為捅了什麼簍子

"Ying ying, you heartless and ungrateful man." Xu Jun Duo pointed at Han Ying imitating the tone of the performers downstairs deliberately accused him, then picked the chopsticks, getting food while grimly saying: "......the Hui province is currently having a student movement, the Mancheng students skip classes and rally along the streets, shouting something about democratic freedom, I was arranged by the old man to handle it, it's a headache."