Chapter 4: the young commander's little mirror 4

Somewhat bored Chen Tong looked at the two unmoving guards who were guarding outside the door, returning in the mirror to continue the cultivation practice. Unconsciously, more than three hours passed, the body's chi seems to be much thicker and stronger, to once again recall the big turntable in the system backpack, then decided to try it out first.

The white pom-pom immediately appeared, pulling out the big turntable from the interface, then instructed him to say: "In the heart call out to start, then once more call out to stop."

Having seen the exquisite items on the turntable, Chen Tong couldn't help but be a bit startled, can't help but think that winning a large cultivation practice experience bundle can help in upgrading, but unexpectedly only got a favorable impression measure.

This thing is almost worthless! When young master Chen Tong was just depressed, Han Ying has finally returned, with diligence the favorable impression measure immediately rang out.

With it's very sweet female sound: "Name: Han Ying. Identity: Southern army's young commander and the guardian heart mirror's master. Current favorable impression to the host: 0."

Chen Tong was a bit stupefied, and suddenly became more depressed.

That big pervert is really not a good person! To touch, touch and touch the whole day, but not even a bit of 1 point!

In fact this isn't strange for Han Ying, because even his grandfather who taught him while growing up, the goodwill value is also 0, others are even more extreme, regardless of having seen or not, all are negative. Chen Tong is basically unaware regarding this type of marvel to Han Ying, this 0 value is actually very high, furthermore this value is absolutely not bad and is equal to 50 for ordinary people.

Unfortunately this 0 has successfully let Chen Tong's favorable impression of Han Ying change from a negative to a more negative value, to even turn off Han Ying's favorable impression measure of himself, it also became the root of the great young commander's incomparably rugged relationship journey in the future.

But to some extent, Han Ying is not too unreasonable, because if you count on his temperament, It's unrealistic to deeply love a person who has just lived together for a long time, even if it is the little mirror that was constantly thought of since childhood.

Currently it's almost two in the afternoon, being busy in the morning, Han Ying was naturally somewhat tired, Chen Tong was again hanged back on the neck, fairly smelled a bloody scent that was neither strong nor weak. Only the young commander appeared to be in good spirit, told Chen Tong: "Let's go, Baby, I'll bring you to see a play."

"Don't want to," The youth in the mirror is very disgusted with his mental capacity, "your whole body stinks." Even the delicate little nose wrinkled, "Smells very bad."

The great young commander didn't get angry, instead laughs lowly: "Then you take a bath with me ok?"

Raising a little demon spirit, the information was checked even if the young commander is daring, it is said that mirror spirit's are not only pure in mind, but also loves cleanliness, can almost be described as having mysophobia, this was also one of the reason why he didn't bring it when going to the interrogation cell a moment ago.

However, Han Ying actually wore the mirror while going in the bathroom, the water flowed down from the shower head, the mist momentarily lingered throughout the shower room. But the mist though dense is unable to hide the man's bare body, he looked lean when wearing everyday clothes, but is exceptional when the clothes' removed, wide shoulders, narrow waist, long and slim trunk, fine and strong muscles, giving people an extreme sense of aesthetic perception.