Chapter 34: The imperial little fox 13

His great Highness was still very doubtful and vigilant, but seeing those eyes, the heart was suddenly struck making all his gloominess disperse, he then couldn't help but say: "......baby?"

The little fox blinked, a tiny water droplet due to the steam fell from the corner of his watery and charming eyes, sliding through his nape and onto the delicate collarbone, then down the chest and waist, eventually falling into the water.

The sound was very light but sounded heavy and loud in Nicholas' ears, the small droplet created ripples on the water's surface, that also made the ripples in Nicholas' heart grow more and more, even shaking his body.

The little fox greatly changed this time giving Nicholas a huge impact, His great Highness strived to slightly calm himself, trying not to look at the youth's bare upper body while trying to speak with a hoarse voice yet not knowing what he was trying to say: "That, is baby cold? Do you want me to increase the bathroom's temperature again? "

The little fox shook his head.

One can no longer be cold after entering the Illusion period, moreover he also managed to breakthrough the Illusion period becoming a lv4 Demon lord period. The system's prompt was heard when he had not been in the water for a while: "Ding--, the host has successfully been promoted to a lv4 demon lord period, can wash the marrow and nurture the dan. One system reward package, do you want to open?"

This 'washing the marrow' was different from the previous two upgrades, from the bones to the meridians this was the real sense of rebirth, not only will the appearance be more dazzling but the whole temperament will also grow. Chen Tong's appearance was still his own look, but gives people a different feeling, the countenance was a mix between a fairy and demon, the new and elegant body also brought a charm.

All this was accidental and without his awareness, because this was inadvertent, it became more exciting.

Without exception this promotional package has the demon lord's essential cultivation method, moreover there was also a Hui Hun grass*, an intermediate magic purple immortal robe shard x20, a Ling Yun boot shard x20 and an advanced Executing Immortal flying sword shard x10. The system immediately asked: "Detecting that the intermediate magic purple immortal robe has over 70 shards which can be converted to a purple immortal robe, will it be redeemed?"

*Rejuvenating grass: homeostatic effect, antibacterial

Last time, Chen Tong obtained the Moonlight crown, and with this purple immortal robe, the clothing set was finally halfway completed. Even if the Moonlight crown was only a simple jade hairpin and the so-called immortal robe was only a slightly larger white robe but both were very advantageous, it was also very convenient as it can be automatically worn and stored in the system's pack with just a thought.

At this moment, the little fox using his soul force removed all the water from his body, then wearing the white robe directly exited the bathroom with a still semi drenched ankle length hair.Nicholas uncontrollably touched his long hair, "Is the belly hungry? How about eating something?"

Chen Tong in reality was already in the fasting period which no longer needed to eat, but being unable to withstand the mouth's greediness, tilted his head and politely said: "Okay."