Chapter 25: The imperial little fox 4

The current Interstellar Social Network's topic list's top spot and even the second place are #What name sounds good for the surname Morgan#, and #My baby is very beautiful what should be done#

The comments under Nicholas' account increases every second, with congratulations, heart-broken statements, guesses of the child's mother, name suggestions, and there are also picture requests, but no one doubted. Because His great Royal Highness love for the baby fox is very obvious, making people feel it from the implied meanings across the screen, that was even on the verge of breaking out.

His Majesty the Emperor also wanted to see the pictures very much, but this old man was still brooding over the lack of good name for the surname Morgan, greatly endured the urge to contact Nicholas and waited for his son to bring his grandson over.

En, he decided when the time comes to first give them a cold face to show supremacy, then look at their face while 'being forced to do a difficult thing', of course, if the baby was really very adorable, will magnanimously forgive them, then personally put on the royal family's descendant special gem pendant on the baby, --He wants to be a good and benevolent grandfather.

Unfortunately, the reality will eventually disappoint His Majesty the Emperor. His old man secretly prepared gifts for their meeting, waiting for a long time but the person never arrived.

Because Nicholas was very busy, --Busy to be a good 24 filial stay-at-home dad, without a spare time.

The little fox grew very fast, almost twice as fast as normal people, able to stand alone in just over a week and can even wobble along several steps. The millet teeth have also grown a lot, biting Nicholas' hand can leave a neither deep nor shallow trace, that needs at least 5 to 6 hours to eliminate.

The grown baby fox has two traits, the first was lively and active: As long as there was enough sleep, holding the big tail will roll around in bed, or holding on to something will heedlessly walk around while having the spirit of exploration, --As an ignorant little baby, anything that wasn't seen can attract his attention.

The little fox was very happy to play alone, regardless of the fear of his stay-at-home dad beside him who thinks he might fall, witlessly scared for a moment and dared not leave. The second trait brings people headache, that was picky in food which was the public enemy of the parents of the whole world.

Seeing that the little fox's food intake increased along with it's growth, the dietitian and chefs carefully prepared new baby meals instead of milk powder, made from a combination of vegetable protein and other ingredients, not only tastes good but also contains a high nutritional value and was also easy to ingest. The little fox will first fit the new food to his taste, the stay-at-home dad will first coax then feed to be able to consume no less than half a bowl, after eating his fill will happily spit a few saliva bubble to express his pleasure, but in just a day will then change his face and will then be unwilling to eat again.