Chapter 41: The imperial little fox 20

As Nicholas chased the little fox out the auditorium he then found out that he wasn't wearing any footwear, immediately becoming more anxious, without even considering whether or not the other's anger was provoked lifted the person up, then brought him in the car.

The little fox contrary to expectations didn't struggle, nevertheless he also didn't look at him and directly ordered the driver stating: "Go to the biggest bar in the city."

The time at this moment was already more than 4 o'clock, if the travel time is also calculated, then it will almost be the time for the bar to be open for business. However, this two simple words immediately made Nicholas' alertness level rise to the highest, hurriedly saying: "Out of the question, baby can't go there, that place isn't suitable for you......"

The little fox finally gave him a look, unfortunately the gaze was very chilly, "What is to you if I wanted to go anywhere?"

"I......," If not for the car's compartment being too small, His great Highness would have already stood up to anxiously pace in place, he also did not dare to say any more words that could stir the little fox's anger, and can only blindly apologize saying: "I know that it is my fault, because I was afraid of you leaving me, so I thought of wanting to quickly tie you down in a relationship, but there was no one else from the beginning to the end of this engagement, I was only waiting for you alone......"

His great Highness spent all the tolerance he had in his life on the little fox alone, the voice could almost be said to be subservient and fawning: "It's my fault, baby don't be angry, forgive me okay?"

In a place where Nicholas couldn't see, the little fox eyes has already been slightly moved, but still said: "Not okay."

This extremely short two words immediately and finally made His great Highness hit the lowest point, he hesitated for quite a long time before being able to once again open his mouth, trying to make a final form of resistance: "......for what reason must baby go to the bar? That place is quite messy, in addition to being noisy, there are also many bad people......"

"Because I'm in a very unpleasant mood," The little fox looked up, and was actually willing to look at him at this time, "so I will drink alcoholic drinks to relieve the sorrow."

Regardless of whatever expression the little fox has, the eyes were able to distinguish between right and wrong, the wide pair of eyes looked over, the eyes naturally bearing a bit of watery beauty also showed an unspeakable grievance and stubbornness, immediately making Nicholas incapable of speaking any words of refute.

Arguing with a beauty is simply a difficult matter, especially if the other is his own darling which he holds at the tip of his heart, no matter what was said he will always feel that he was wrong. So, being looked like that by this little fox, His great Highness was just like being hit straight in his heart, immediately wishing to kneel down while claiming that he was guilty in all kinds of ways and manner, even taking his heart out to give it to him.

His great Highness finally gritted his teeth nodding in consent, --Don't say going to the bar, he was even willing to accompany his baby in mountains of daggers and seas of flames*.