Chapter 33: The imperial little fox 12

The knife that stabbed K was an intermediate magic qing ming knife that Chen Tong had just drawn from the big turntable, even successively drawing twice, the first was a purple robe shard x30, the second was this knife. Although it was very small but from it's size it should be called a dagger, it simply wasn't knife-like at all.

Like a puppet or tool being controlled, K to everyone's shock with the little fox's command headed towards the 3 masked men.

Klaus and Kyle stared at this incredible scene, knowing that the little fox must be using mind control and recalling that the mental skills were weakest when using mental abilities they subconsciously positioned themselves with one on the left and the other on the right to be able to securely protect the little fox, their movements without words were light and fast for fear of disturbing him and causing him any damage.

While a fight started on the other side.

The three masked men frowned due to this unforeseen event, without producing much fear, --After all K's physical skill level can only be s at most while they have two s and one a level, regardless of which they are sure to succeed, but because the energy stones from K has yet to be obtained, so the three masked men still hesitated whether they should take K's life, just at this time, an incredible scene happened again.

They saw K pierce with just one hand through the s level masked man's chest!!

K's right hand like claws with a few light and skillful strokes broke through the other's defense, inserting it in a critical point. Fear finally emerged from the two remaining masked men as they involuntarily started to retreat.

He wasn't just a simple s level! Could it be, that in the whole empire besides Nicholas there's another ss level?

Unfortunately, they didn't have time to think about this problem. In just 6 to 7 minutes, the 3 masked men were all defeated, then K returned to the little fox under hypnosis. The hypnosis still had 3 minutes left, without a second to waste, the little fox immediately handed the knife to K, issuing a second command: "Stab your chest."

However, it failed to achieve the same hypnotic effect as the last time.

Although K took the knife, but he didn't do it, the man's expression distorted which revealed his obvious struggle, followed with the little fox's experiencing a stinging pain in his mind making him even clearly feel the other trying to break his control, with a faint feeling of suppression.

Seeing that 10 minutes was about to pass, Chen Tong decisively abandoned this command and sent another: "Immediately disembark from this aircraft."

While speaking he also increased his hypnotic strength, K hesitated for a moment, and finally turned around, without a word exited the hatch to leave the aircraft.

It's 10 minutes.

K suddenly awoke from being muddle headed, with surprise and anger quickly looked back, but only saw the closed hatch.

At the same time in the cabin, several children were helplessly facing a complicated control panel, their body's light brain was long gone, the aircraft's communication equipment was password protected and cannot be used, wanting to pilot the aircraft back to the main star, but because of their young age, no one has ever studied how to pilot an aircraft, the only thing they knew was how to close the hatch.