Chapter 3: the young commander's little mirror 3

The early spring weather is cold and gloomy, inside the western building is warm and bright, in the middle of the living room is a fireplace with roaring firewood burning, a male servant holding a golden designed tong replenishes the firewood, and grandfather Han is sitting on the eight immortals seat by the fireplace with a raised hand, following behind him are caretakers and guard personnel, on the other side are several different good looking women, the leader is complaining grievously and sadly.

"Seeking the support of esteemed father, I have kept my duty in the house all these years, having no credit for all the hard work, the lord, he has the like the new and hate the old temper, and is no longer fond of me, but what status is our commander's mansion, every move affects the entire southern province, this act of bringing a prostitute home with great honour, how will this make our sisters behave in the future......"

The person speaking is Han Yiyi's second concubine Tang E, although Han Ying's mother Xu Mei died of illness, the main wife's position remained empty, but Tang E spent the longest time in the Han home, already having the attitude of the main wife.

To mention Han Ying's father, the word lascivious is simply not enough to describe, now the concubines have finally reached the ninth room, if adding to those secret visits to prostitutes, the number would be too many to count.

However those improper visits to prostitutes are ultimately unable to get the person's compromise, even if the nine concubines were not from prestigious families, but they came from a clean family of the southern province with a bit of reputation, and now Han Yiyi will actually receive a prostitute with honour in entering the door, it is really stepping on grandfather Han's bottom line.

Feeling aggrieved Tang E continued to reason: "I heard that it is because the woman has a son, I don't know when he was born, but already more than ten almost twenty years old, this posture is clearly going straight to the main wife's position ah......"

"He dares!" the grandfather's vigor today is not bad, and was recently helped by the caretaker to go downstairs for breakfast, then was enraged by this waste son at last, ruthlessly beats the table several times, commanding the guard, "That unfilial son, let him come over!!"

At first, Han Xuan wanted to swear at Han Yiyi a few more times, but looking up and seeing his grandson coming over, he couldn't help but restrain his voice.

Originally Han Ying stood at the door for a few seconds waiting for the male servant to remove his cloak, the body standing is like a jade, the black military boots sounded crisply on the floor with vigorous compelling steps. On his hands were a pair of white gloves with the military uniform, taking it off while walking, raising an eyebrow and lazily said: "What? That good father of mine, finally gave me an additional cheap 'younger brother'?"

Handsome and straightforward with a casual attitude, every move can fascinate people, including the several concubines watching him with obvious feelings, but will never dare to take the initiative to seduce.

Han Ying is not blind, noticing as early as several years ago, hiding the disdain and coldness in the eyes, he turned towards his grandfather to ask about his physical condition with a sound of care, then sat by the dining table and looked at the newspapers and files.

The servants seeing it, hurriedly serves the breakfast together, grandfather Han also followed to the dinning table, Han Yiyi finally came at this time, seeing Han Xuan he shamelessly smiled: "Aiya, father, you have a grandson, is this not a happy event?"

Grandfather Han at first was full of anger, but after all he is still his son, and coming to talk with all smiles about a grandson, in the end the fire was suppressed, in return only said a sentence to stop him: "My grandson is in front of me."