Chapter 29: The imperial little fox 8

His treasure in just 2 days successively changed into 3 forms, His great Highness excitedly expressed in his heart, the excitement was a bit unbearable. Fortunately the little boy in his presence seemed to only be 6 or 7 years old, not yet an adult with a devastating beauty, --But it was enough to see how alarmingly beautiful the future look will be from the countenance that has yet to fully open.

Perhaps feeling cold, the little fox unconsciously leaned towards the heat source actively rubbing against the man's broad and strong chest. This was like a startling dream to His great Highness striving to calm himself, then gently held the baby fox shaped into a little boy in his embrace cautiously covering him with a quilt, filled with love that can overflow from the eyes.

It was almost 2 hours before dawn, the little fox still slept very well, but Nicholas was already unable to sleep.

The baby grew too fast how can the unprepared heart have a break! Thinking about when the other wakes and then sweetly calling him papa was very exciting and embarrassing!!

It's said that the 6 or 7 year old child is the most important stage in life, having their own temper and ideas, can begin to be unruly, will also start learning how to cause and get into trouble, --His great Highness became happy knowing that he can finally do what the second prince Antonio said about having a chance to show 'capability'!

The next day, just as the day brightened the chamberlain was once again called over by Nicholas, while in doubt and confusion was demanded to buy all clothes needed for a 6 to 7 year old child that single morning. Meanwhile, His Majesty the emperor was finally unable to endure and personally called, forcing Nicholas to bring the child to the imperial palace that night to participate the family dinner.

His great Highness love of flaunting came out in minutes and firmly expressed that his treasure's first appearance must sparkle with golden light, so Chen Tong after thoroughly sleeping opened his eyes and immediately became stunned by the all kinds of clothes and accessories heaped by the bedside.

In addition to the empire's foreign trading there is still another important money making means, that is receiving the official system tasks, it's difficulty level is also divided into five like the mental and physical skill, the more difficult it is the commission naturally becomes higher. Nicholas as the only ss physical skill level in the whole empire, completed hundreds of top-level tasks when he was just a youth, gaining money that can enable an average person to squander for a lifetime, in addition entered into a profitable investment with Antonio later, --Causing His great Majesty to worry about not being able to spend the money before he died, now found a solution and finally had a bit of hope with his treasure, and try to raise his little fox to have a money spending habit.

Nicholas subconsciously continued treating the little fox as a baby, that must be personally fed and assisted in dressing, the little fox was finally dressed by him for a while before going out, the small Western-styled black suit with dark patterns adorned made the small face more white and delicate, with a variant rabbit fur sweater inside, and a set of expensive accessories that looked modest, the whole person was simply a dazzling little prince.

The suspended private flying car travelled very fast, away from the lineup of high-end buildings. Today, all the royal family members were present, when Nicholas with Chen Tong had just entered the hall they immediately felt several eyes gather.