Chapter 39: The imperial little fox 18

His great Highness social account which has not been updated for a long time finally released a new information this morning: "Will be engaged next Saturday, everyone is welcome to come and participate in my engagement party."

The whole populace was fried once again, even the involved royal family was shocked.

In reality, Nicholas also didn't want to make such a big movement, if possible he wanted to hide his sweetheart from everyone's eyes, but because the little fox resolutely disagrees with this engagement, --He can only use this method to force him.

Inevitably there was always a fear of loosing the other, making His great Highness anxious to declare his sovereignty to the whole empire, settling into a relationship can make him somewhat reassured.

First be engaged, then waiting for the little fox to grow up a bit more to get married, the last name can appear justifiably alongside his baby in all types of occasions......, thinking about it is very wonderful.

His great Highness even used a bait: "Baby be good, if you get engaged with me, I will allow you to attend school even allowing you to have time to go out freely as well as letting you go and meet your previously acquainted students in the Imperial elementary school......"

--Klaus and Kyle, these two until now were still unwilling to give up in asking permission from the prince's mansion to see the little fox, so His great Highness who was narrow-minded even ate the children's vinegar very vigorously.

*eating vinegar: jealous

Being engaged with a winner in life was obviously a matter that everyone would scramble to have, but was unexpectedly something that the little fox would firmly refuse, making His great Highness depressed believing that his charm has seriously degraded, and tried to look for a little self-confidence by searching the latest list of trending topics on the social network.

The current topic was naturally closely related to His great Highness engagement news, the first two were #Male god is getting married but the object isn't me#, and #I want to sleep with His great Highness#.

His great Highness became even more unhappy after completely reading it, these people actually dared to think of him like this, it's simply a sin that cannot be forgiven! One must know, he belongs to the little fox, whether it was the body or heart! He promised to remain pure to his baby for a lifetime!

--Wait, there seems to be something wrong mixed with these words.

However, it would also be good if the little fox participated in this topic. Just imagining the little fox's appearance of running bare and softly approaching to ask to sleep with him, made him almost lose control.

His great Highness decisively expressed that he can provide the little fox 360 postures to sleep in! Without repeat!!

That afternoon Nicholas brought the little fox out to the mall, naturally, both people wore a disguise before heading out.