Chapter 24: The imperial little fox 3

Due to not knowing what flavor the baby fox would like, the kitchen then fully prepared * different brands of milk that a baby would like to drink, separately packed in small sized nursing bottles, there were also two types of nutritious rice pure...

Due to not knowing what flavor the baby fox would like, the kitchen then fully prepared * different brands of milk that a baby would like to drink, separately packed in small sized nursing bottles, there were also two types of nutritious rice puree and some other soft foods. Nicholas softly and quietly hanged the blue bib that was temporarily prepared by the maid to the little fox, then chose the rightmost nursing bottle, testing the temperature again, and felt it was appropriate to send to the other party.

*the author placed that [*]

The fragrant and sweet scent of dairy product finally drifted to Chen Tong's nose, then felt that the mouth was pressed with something soft.

"Baby is obedient, open your mouth," His great Royal Highness while pinching the bottle that was seriously inconsistent with his overall image, persuades his little fox to drink milk by imitating the action of opening the mouth wide to eat: "Ah---"

Chen Tong at this time after a nap only felt hunger, then giving face* opened his mouth, Nicholas seeing it, immediately and promptly pushed the small nipple into his white pouting mouth.

*To show or treat (someone) with respect, honor, and dignity.

Ao* ao ao, drinking, drinking, drinking!! A very good sense of accomplishment!!

*sfx of wailing

But before His great Royal Highness was thrilled to shout these two sentences in his heart, then saw his baby fox spit the small nipple along with half-mouthful of milk that wasn't swallowed.--There is a faint smell of iron, not good to drink, bad review!

"Baby what's wrong, do you dislike this?" in a fluster Nicholas hurriedly took the milk bottle away, even greatly condemning it for not suiting the little fox's taste, then changed to another bottle, "then try this brand okay?"

Just like this, after changing to the third bottle the little fox finally didn't spit, the pair of big eyes slightly narrowed to show a satisfied look, Ao wu* while sucking the whole nipple into the mouth, then the little cheek bulged as he sucked with effort, swallowing seriously, the adorable look made the uncle chef at the side forget to move.

*sfx--En, this bottle is very good, there is no strong scent only milk, give a 5 star review!

The little fox even stretched out two small hands whining to try to hold the bottle himself, as if afraid that it would fly away. But the bottle even if small is not something a baby can hold, moreover when it's filled with liquid, Nicholas naturally doesn't dare to let go, the baby fox 'seizing' the bottle with his little hands inevitably met with the man's finger pinching the bottle.The bottle is too thick to hold, but the finger was absolutely no problem. So the little fox finally chose to hold the finger, tightly grasping Nicholas' finger while heavily drinking the milk.