⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️

Start from the beginning

Jimin looked at the three other bags of items excitedly. "I'm going to go put this in our room." He mumbled and rushed upstairs. The huge two story house was mainly gray, white, and black. Along with much of the furniture, and a few random things where odd colors. And of course...one of the ten bedrooms in the house where the most precious and colorful.

WonWo's room.

Everything in his room was decorated with all his favorite super heroes, colors, toys, and cars. Chen was so excited about his room, it was the very first room he decorated.

Jimin walked into their bedroom and into the closet, he put the items inside of the empty dressers hidden inside the closet. He and Chen agreed to throw away all the old toys, considering the fact that grandma has already spent over a thousand dollars on toys for them. They expected a few more boxes to come in this weekend.

Jimin quickly walked back downstairs with the boys who where preparing to go home and rest. "Yes sir." Chen mumbled quietly as Namjoon was clearly threatening him again. "Yah! Leave him alone!" Jin yelled and smacked Namjoon. "I'm just warning him! We'll be back this weekend, so don't think you can get away with any hanky ding dong! Keep your hands to yourself! Hugging, small kisses and cuddling is ok. But I swear Joon ChenYoung Jr, if you touch Jimin in any way I will cut your dick off!" He yelled.

Chen nodded with clear terror in his eyes. "Yes Sir." He mumbled quietly. "So don't even fucking try it! No hanky shit! And if I catch you I will woop both of your asses!" He yelled as Jin pushed him out the front door. "Don't worry about it boys! Have all the fun you want! Love you bestie! Bye Chen!" Jin yelled and slammed the door. Soon you could screams of an angry Jin from outside.

"I feel terrible for your neighbors." Hoseok yawned and hugged both of the boys while walking out. "At least we can't hear you guys anymore. I swear you guys where at it like three times a week." Yoongi nagged while hugging Jimin and giving Chen a quick fist pump.

Taehyung giggled happily and hugged them both with clear love and affection. "Love you guys! Don't miss me to much!" He yelled while running out to the car. Jungkook smiled, "Like Namjoon said- don't touch my baby brother. I'm not sure if Jimin told you this but-" he paused and smirked evilly while making sure none of the other boys where around to hear.

"But a while ago we where on a plane. You scent Jimin some videos...and I sent them to me for blackmail. I won't hesitate to post them on Twitter. I'm sure ARMY would love it." He laughed while shutting the door. Chen felt a shiver leave his spine at the thought of ARMY seeing those...videos....he couldn't imagine what they would do...his new worst nightmare had been created.

Jimin sighed and wrapped his small arms around Chen's waist and rested his head on the boys chest. "Don't worry about them, I'll make sure that won't happen ok? And Namjoon's just trying to scare you." He smiled up at Chen. "You may say that but Joon has actually beaten me before. It was almost as bad as mom's beatings." Chen sighed and picked Jimin up bridal style and walked to the soft gray couch.

He sat down next to the boy, "I'm sorry daddy." Jimin giggled while laying down on top of him. They laid there for quite a while in silence. And soon the smaller boy fell asleep, his tiny little fist where holding onto Chen's shirt, as he kept unconsciously rubbing his cheek against Chen's chest.

Chen couldn't keep his smile down as he felt Jimin snuggle into his chest for the seventh time they had been laying there. He held the small sleeping boy close to his body and soon zoned out in the silence of the room.

'Soon WonWo will be living with us. Me, my husband, and my son, in our dream house. This couldn't possibly get any better could it?' He smiled at the thought. His heart became warm at the thought of waking up to Jimin every morning, and then waking WonWo up for school.