Chapter 18

Friday 31st of January

"I really wanted a joint bachelorette party." Brittany said with a frown. The couple were dressed up in tight dresses and heels. It was the night of their bachelorette parties.

"I know you did. I did too." Santana agreed. "But Quinn and Mike have different ideas so our parties are separate. This will be good, we will be spending the whole day together tomorrow at our wedding and then we're off to mexico for the honeymoon."

"You're right. This will be good for us." Brittany said with a nod.

"Hurry up!" Quinn shouted from the hallway.

Brittany and Santana left their bedroom and entered the hallway of their apartment.

"Goodbye. Have fun!" Brittany said. They shared a kiss goodbye.

"You too. Stay safe." Santana added. She gave Mike a glare telling him to keep her girl safe.

"S, we're leaving first so B doesn't know where we go." Quinn told the girls.

"Okay." Santana said. She waved to Brittany and left the apartment.

Quinn guided the bachelorette to the street where a limo waited for them.

"Yes!" Santana cheered as the door was opened for her. She settled into the flashy convertible, very pleased with her mode of transportation.

Quinn nodded to the driver who began to move.

"So where are we going?" Santana asked.

"It's a surprise." Quinn told her blankly. She didn't want to give away anything.

"Let's crack open a bottle of bubbly!" Santana said excitedly as she checked the drinks compartment. "Nevermind. There's only bottled water." She shrugged. She was a little disappointed but it didn't ruin her mood.

X X X

"So where are we going?" Brittany asked Mike as they left the apartment building and started walking down the block.

"That's a surprise. I'm not telling you." Mike said.

They crossed the road and arrived at the subway station.

"Umm the subway?" Brittany questioned.

"Yeah, we aren't going too far so I thought we could just take the subway." Mike explained.

"Yeah okay..." Brittany said. She wasn't convinced. She wanted something fancy or at least a taxi.

X X X

The limo pulled up outside a restaurant. It was a little Italian place.

"This doesn't seem like place someone would celebrate their last night of freedom." Santana told her best friend. She was a little confused.

"Don't worry, we're only starting here. I thought we could get something to eat first. I know you love Italian food." Quinn explained.

"Okay good. You had me worried for a moment there Q. I want to get drunk tonight and have fun." Santana laughed.

X X X

Brittany and Mike got off the subway and walked down the block until they arrived outside a familiar building.

"The studio?" Brittany questioned. "I work here. You work here. What fun is going to our place of work?"

Mike opened the doors and guided them to the largest teaching room. "Well I tried booking a venue last minute and everything was taken for tonight. I'm really sorry Britt but this was the only place available."