Chapter 2

Author's Note: Thank you to everyone who is reading, I have received a great response to chapter 1.

This chapter is going to be an average day in the girl's lives.

X X X

Monday 12th of August

"Ugh." Santana groaned as her alarm went off. Brittany reached over to turn it off, she then laid back down on her back. Santana nuzzled her face into the blonde's neck and enjoyed to scent of lavender that filled her nose. She placed a soft kiss there earning a kiss on the forehead in return.

After the girls gained a little more consciousness and wiped their eyes of sleep, they took in their surroundings and smiled at each other.

"I love waking up with you." Brittany whispered as she gave Santana a soft kiss to the lips.

"Mmm me too." Santana agreed. "But I hate waking up so early. Shall we just call in sick and sleep all day and cuddle?"

Brittany chuckled at Santana's request. "I'm not sure that's your best idea, I think Mercedes would be a little pissed off if neither of us showed up." She reasoned.

Mercedes Jones was one of Santana's clients and was due to go on tour soon. Santana was organising all the publicity and logistics while Brittany was choreographing and teaching the background dancers.

"Hmm I guess so." Santana said.

Brittany slipped out of bed and walked into the bathroom and started running the shower. She stood in the doorframe and smiled at Santana who was still in bed.

"I'm going to shower. You're invited to join me if you're interested." Brittany said with a smirk. Santana leapt out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

"That one always works on you." Brittany giggled as she began to strip.

"Why would I turn down the opportunity to share a shower with my super hot and super naked girlfriend?" Santana shrugged. Brittany rolled her eyes in response.

X X X

After their shower, the girls got ready for work. Santana wore a black pencil skirt with a white blouse tucked in. She threw on her black blazer and wore a pair of simple black heels. Brittany wore sweatpants with a sports bra and threw on a hoodie for the journey to and from the studio.

Brittany poured them both a mug of coffee to take away while Santana packed her briefcase.

"I'm off, I'll see you later." Brittany said as she grabbed her duffle bag and walked over to Santana who was at the table. She gave her a kiss.

"Goodbye, have a good day. Love you." Santana said.

"You too, love you too." Brittany replied before walking out the door.

Santana finished gathering her things before walking out to her parking spot and getting into her car. She placed her briefcase on the passenger seat and grabbed her sunglasses out of the glove compartment. She put them on (and checked herself out in her interior mirror) and drove to her office building.

X X X

"Morning Miss Lopez." Ally greeted as Santana walked in.

"Morning Ally. Any messages so far?" Santana asked her assistant.

"Miss Berry requested you call her. Today you have a meeting with Mr Hummel and another with the manager of star records." Ally replied.

"Thank you." Santana said as she walked to her office. She sat down at her desk and unpacked her briefcase.