Chapter 16

Author's note: this is just a short, filler chapter

X X X

Wednesday 25th of December

Brittany awoke to soft kisses along her jaw and collarbone. She smiled with her eyes still closed at the sensation. Santana giggled at the blonde's reaction.

"Merry Christmas." Santana whispered softly as she seductively nibbled on Brittany's ear.

Brittany opened her eyes but only saw black. she was blindfolded.

"What's with the blindfold?" Brittany asked, eager to take in the sight before her. "I want to see you naked."

"Well you're about to receive your first present and I want it to be a surprise." Santana explained. She stepped back so her whole body would be in Brittany's view. "Now you can look."

Brittany untied the blindfold to find Santana dressed in christmas themed lingerie. She audibly gulped at the sight before her. She wore an open Santa jacket, a red push up bra and lacy panties. There were also silk stockings tied onto her panties.

"Santana Claus is here to wish you a merry christmas." Santana said as she made intense eye contact and crawled across the bed towards her fiancé.

"Damn." Brittany managed to say before she grabbed Santana and enjoyed her first Christmas present.

X X X

After a rather exciting game of twister they got up and moved into the living room to open their other presents.

They sat by their Christmas tree and exchanged gifts. The presents were simple as they wanted to save most of their money to pay for the wedding.

Brittany received new sneakers for dance, a pair of rose gold headphones and a blue dress.

Santana received Michael Jackson's album 'thriller' on vinyl, a pair of black heels and some silver earrings.

They were both very grateful for their gifts.

"I'm going to get eggnog. Do you want some?" Brittany asked as she stood up.

"Yes please!" Santana replied.

Brittany began to walk to the kitchen but turned around and kissed Santana instead. "Merry Christmas" she whispered.

"Merry Christmas baby." Santana replied.

Brittany left the room and Santana's phone rang.

"Hi Q!" She answered Quinn's call, sitting down on the couch.

"Merry Christmas Santana." Quinn said.

"Merry Christmas."

"I'm just calling to tell you I have made a Christmas pudding and a pumpkin pie for dessert." Quinn told her.

"That's perfect! Thanks Q." Santana said gratefully. Brittany, Santana, Rachel and Quinn were spending Christmas together and Quinn insisted on making dessert. "I'll put the turkey in soon." Santana did most of the preparation already.

"Okay, see you later."

"See you later." Santana hung up.

Brittany entered the room with two mugs of eggnog. She sat next to Santana and handed her one of the mugs with a kiss.

"You're very affectionate today." Santana observed.

"Well it's Christmas! I want to hug and kiss you all day and show you how much I love you." Brittany explained.