8

3rd PoV

THIS MAY CONTAIN: MENTION OF HARM/ CUTTING, DRINKING PILLS 

This is emotional... Get a tissue caudse i ctied while writing this.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Erm... Daichi? Can we talk?" Sama called out as daichi rose an eyebrow, but nodded. They both walked out.

"why did samama asked daichi to talk?" you asked. "E-erm... B-because H-he just wanted to ask something." Amano avoided eye contact as you suspiciously look at the multiple men before nodding. Sama and daichi came back as daichi looked at you with a pained expression but quickly walked to the group.

"What did you tell him samama?" you asked as he smiled. "well, I-i just asked him if you could ride with them back home since us boys are uhm... Going out? And you cant come because its a surprise!" Sama smiled as you pouted but nodded.
---------
"momo, come here..." Ryo pulled you in a hug and soon the others joined. "B-be good to them alright?" Yamaoka said as you nodded.

"why are you guys telling me that as if your leaving? Arent you just going somewhere?" you tilt your head as they quickly wipe their eyes.

"Ah!? Yes yes!!" Terada said as they smiled. They gave you a big hug and kissed your forehead. The coach, manager and responsible teacher came and patted you on the head, giving you a hug.

"Dont be mischivious alright?" oshiro mumbled as you smiled happily, nodding, they quickly avoided your eyes and pushed you softly to karasuno. The other teams watched, knowing what will happen.

"Bye bye! Dont stay out late or you'll get a cold!!" you waved as they turn their back to you. Tears flowing down their eyes as they rode the car.

"Doesnt she know that they will leave to france or what?" hinata whisperrd as kageyama quickly covered his mouth. You froze.

"W-what?" You turn to them as hinata quickly turn around. "lets go now! Hehe!" sugawara awkwardly laughed and pulled you. "NO!! WAIT!!" you yelled, pushing sugawara away ss you drop your bag.

"AMANO-KUN!! RYO-KUN!! WAIT DONT LEAVE ME!!" you cried loudly as you ran, trying to catch up with the vehicle.

"NO NO NO!!" you kneeled on the rocky road, gripping on your hair as you cried loudly. Kiyoko walked to you, patting your back but you pushed her away.

"YOU ALL KNEW! BUT YOU KEPT IT! WHY!!" you screamed at her as your heavy tears flowed down. "T-they didnt want you-"

"I DONT CARE! YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME!!" You broke down, covering your face as everyone looked at you with pity.

"ugh, i dont wanna watch." oikawa turned his back at the scene, He couldn't... He couldn't watch you cry.

"Thats so cruel..." Kaori's heart broke as you cried with the karasuno trying to calm you down.
-----------
You sat at the back of the bus karasuno was riding. Your head leaning on the window as small tears kept flowing down your cheek. They have told you that you'll go study now at karasuno. They have told you everything.

The vehicle came to a stop as you quickly walked out. They watch you walk away as your head was down.

"If we are in charge of her, then we will need to keep an eye of her." sugawara mumbled ads the others nodded. "i can imagine seeing her so broken..." yamaguchi frowned.
------------
You stared at your bathroom mirror.

You look horrible Momo.

You sadly chuckle, looking down at the sink as you slowly cried again. You clenched your fist tightly. Your body moving on its own as your fist collide with the mirror, smashing it down as your knuckles bleed.

Your pathetic.

Your a troublesome thats why they left you.

Get it. Get the shard.

Cut it.

Harm yourself.

Do it.

You open your eyes to see blood oozing from your wrist and there you saw multiple cuts and the shard you were holding.

More.

It doesnt hurt.

DO IT MORE YOU PATHETIC SHIT!

you drop the shard, your wrist was bloody. You wash yourself off. Seeing atleast 10 or more cuts.

Does it hurt?

I told you to not trust anyone.

Its only just us.

People are worthless.

Right?

"R-right..." you breathe out as you step away from the broken mirror. You quickly walked out the bathroom, grabbing a black big coat and ran out the house with money and your house keys. You enter a store, getting a basket and dumping multiple drinks in.

"are you even in the legal age?" The bored cashier asked as you glared at her.

"give me some pills. Any kind." you growled.
She quickly stiffen, fastening the pace of checking the drinks and the pills. You quickly snatch the plastic bag from her, growling in progress as you ran back home.

Good girl!! Now lets drink up!

You nodded, opening one up and drinking it in one chug.

Get the pills and eat some!

You groaned, grabbing one and gulping one.

Perfect.