1

2nd PoV

Note:these new characters are temporary so you dont have to memorize them.

"Amano!! Cover!" the black haired libero yelled as the blond male nodded. Amano ran, tossing to you, as you spike it down.

"Great job everyone! Now do some stretches and lets clean up." Coach Oshiro stated as you all nodded. The door slammed open revealing Sako sensei.

"oh? Sensei? Are you okay?" Ryo asked as Sako smiled. "yes im fine. But i have news!" Sako stated as you nodded.

"everyone huddle!" you yeld as everyone follows. "okay, so you all know that every players are needed to have a ceremony every year right? Well its like that again." Sako said as you all wipe your sweat.

"We will be introducing ourselves? But i hate that part." Harada whined as Matsuyama chuckled. "we have no choice. But when will it be held and where?" Matsuyama asked as sako looked down on the paper.

"well, it will be held on monday, and we will have a whole week to atleast know about them. For each day, youll need to meet 1 team and all, and for the place, they already reserved a place or more like a school." you all nodded.

"since it's friday, youll have 2 days to pack, so pack everything." Coach Oshiro said as you all noted that.

"okay thats all, let's clean up." tamanaha quickly ran to get a mop as Kure followed. "Hey wait for me!" You yelled, running to follow them.

~

"meet up ceremony?" Hinata asked as takeda nodded. "yup! This lets us meet other teams and get to know them." takeda smiled das nishinoya and hinata cheered.

"So, even Shiratoriwaza will be there right? ILL FINALLY MEET THE NO. 1 TEAM IN JAPAN!!" Hinata yelled in excitement as takeda halted.

"actually, some say a school beated Shiratoriwaza, but they forfeit the game so Shiratoriwaza won by default." Ukai thought ad everyone stare at him.

"WHAT?!? THERES ANOTHER SCHOOL THAT IS STRONGER?!" they yelled. "there is. But the school is unknown since the match was deleted." Ukai stated as karasuno stare at him.

Why did they forfeit?

~

"ah? Meet up ceremony?" kuroo asked. "Yup, you all must know what happens right?" nekomata asked as everyone nodded.

"good."

~

"UWAH a meet up ceremony?" Oikawa cheered as iwazumi tried to calm him down. "yup! So you can pack up. Im not sure about what schedules we have now, but it will be given on that day by someone." Irihata said as everyone nodded.

~

"Yes! Are we gonna play against them too?!" Bokuto asked as their coach yamiji shrugged. "im not sure, but just pack for the meantime and it will be discussed on monday."

"HAI!"

~

"Meet up ceremony? So we will meet them again?" tendo asked as ujishima nodded. "yes them again." ujishima said sternly as everyone was silent.

The Blooming Angel and Gods in court.

~

"man, im beat!" Shiro cried as you giggled. "but you all practiced so hard so im proud." you said as Tamanaha almost cried. "you so sweet Momo-chan~" you rolled your eyes playfully as you walk with 11 crackheads. Suddenly, someone hardly bumped into you as you quickly stumble but the boys caught you.

"A-AH! GOMENASAI!" an orange boy bowed multiple times as a guy with black hair came up to him.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!!" he yelled as he pushed the orange haired boy that you concluded was hinata.

"I WOULDNT HAVE BUMP INTO HER IF YOU DIDNT TRY TO MURDER ME!!" Hinata yelled as they quickly started to cut their heads off.

"w-wha? Hey stop!" Juba said, pushing them both away. "Woah your all so tall!!" hinata gawked as he looked up at the 11 tall boys.

"thank you, but could you please fight somewhere else?" Terada mumbled as he glared at the two. They quickly scattered away.

"they are funny." you giggle as you cover your mouth slightly to prevent yourself to laugh loudly.

"yeah, but a bunch of dorks." Harada said as you all nodded. "Hey! Can we get some cake? Lets eat it at home!" You happily said as the boys smiled.

"how could we say no?" Ide ruffled your hair as you smiled brightly, skipping away. "hey! Wait for us!" Yamaoka whined as he ran to you as the others followed.

You all walked in a cute and small Cake house as you gaped at the different flavors. In line, was a yellow haired guy with another guy with brown hair and a piece of his hair up. They both turned around as you saw the yellow haired guy ordered a strawberry shortcake.

"woah, tsukki look, they are tall." the guy with brown hair mumbled as the 'tsukki' slightly glance at the multiple boys at the store, then left.

"What should we get? Chocolate and??" you turn as they thought for a moment. "Mocha." you nodded.

"hello! 1 whole chocolate cake and 1 whole Mocha cream cake!" you said as the cashier nodded. You were about to take your wallet out but the boys already handed the woman some money.

"you think we are gonna let you pay?" Harada asked as you pout. The boys chuckled, ruffling your hair again as you groan.

"your ruining my hair."
--------
"so your not going to film today?" amano asked as you shook your head. You all sat in your living room, eating the cake you all bought.

"no, i posted yesterday so its fine." you said as Sama wipe the end of your lips. Sama was actually like a mama figure, then tahara was the dad figure then you and the others were the noisy ass children that runs around the doom wildly.
-------
"Bye guys!! Get home safe!" you wave as they smiled, walking away. You locked your door and walked upstairs.

"how could i live without them?"