19

3rd PoV

"MOMO-CHAN!!" a sweaty nishinoya yelped as he tackled you down the floor which made you wake up fully. Daichi shook his head, pulling nishinoya off you as sugawara smiled.

"Still tired huh?" He asked as you nodded, yout pout still displayed as tsukishima threw you a hair brush which hit you're face. "TSUKKI YOU JERK!" you yelped as tsukishima snicker at you. You glared, picking the brush up and aggressively brushing your hair.

"Ugh, i feel like shit." you grumbled as you threw your bag on the floor. You took your jacket off revealing a white shirt. You wore a light green shirt with the number 8 on the back.

~

"STOP NO. 10!" they said as they try to block hinata but he spiked it down. "Dammit! What is with that quick attack and those different serves?!" a guy growled as the game ended with 25-21.

"FINALLY, after 9 game we won." daichi said as he sighed. "Yeah im starving!!" Nishinoya yelped. You then turn to the game of nekoma and ubugawa.

"Who's that tall one?" You asked as a tall player from nekoma did a whiplike spike. "Woah." you breath out.

"MOMO-CHAN!!" bokuto yelled and ran into you as his sweaty body stick to yours. "Ack! Bokuto-senpai no! Your sweaty!" You yelped as you push bokuto away. He clenched his chest, freezing from his spot.

"S-she called me senpai..." Bokuto felt proud. Akaashi facepalmed, standing next to a blushing and frozen bokuto.

"Nice to see you again momo-chan." Akaashi slightly smiled as you chuckled. "Nice to see you again too keiji-chan." You said as akaashi pursed his lips together, trying to hide his smile.

"AKAASHI YOUR SMILING!" bokuto pointed as akaashi as akaashi look at him emotionless. "Bokuto-san, you need to go now." Akaashi said.you shook your head at their nonsense fight and walked away.

~

2nd day of the excursion.

"MOMO-CHAN!" Kageyama yelled as you jumped up and spiked the ball. You smiled to yourself as your eyes turn to the game of nekoma and fukurodani. The tall guy of nekoma did another spike as your jaw dropped.

"Hes cool." you blurted as daichi laughed. "You do grrater spikes and serves though." He said as you shrugged. After that, you were now against nekoma. While you were playing, asahi and hinata both jumped towards the ball, making them bump into each other as hinata almost yeeted when you ran and caught him,he jumped down from my arms and kneeled down

" IM SORRY!!"Hinata bowed to asahi." Hinata hinata... You need to stop focusing on the ball to much and give chance to the others. " you said as you chuckle. You all eventually lost as you sighed.

" A LAP OF FLYING FALLS! "daichi said as everyone nodded. Hinata ended up hitting his chin."erm... This is embarrassing but... How do you erm... Dive again?" You asked as you went red. You cover your face with you hands as the boys laughed.

"You dont know how?" Asahi asked as you turn away. "Momo izumi doesnt know how to do a dive?!" tsukishima said rather loud which made some turn to you and the others.

"SHUT UP! IM JUST USED TO HITTING AND I DONT DO RECEIVES THAT MUCH!" you yelped, your face shows 10 thousand of red as tsukishima laughed, satisfied with your reaction.

"Awe~ Thats so cute Momo-chan!!!" Bokuto and kuroo yelled as you cover your face again. "someone just please help me." you mumbled as sugawara smiled at you and taught you how. By your first try, you failed miserably by being faceplant on the ground which made the boys laughed out loud.

"SHUSHHH!" you yelled as you try it again and succeeded. You start to walk to your bag as nekoma and fukurodani played.

"MOMO LOOK OUT!!!" Yamaguchi yelled as you turn and saw a ball coming towards you, you tightly close your eyes when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You opened your eyes and saw tsukishima's arm up as he blockefd the ball. He look down at you.

"I didnt know the momo izumi wouldnt have fast reflexes." Tsukishima smirked as you huffed, you lightly punch his chest as he laughed.

"Shut up." you said as tsukishima ruffled your hair. "HEY!" you yelped as you ran after him.

~

By then, your back at the karasuno's gymnasium. You yawned as you walk with tanaka. Yachi suddenly came running to both you.

"I got this." You growled as tanaka and yachi backed away from you. They shiver at your dark and murderous aura as you charge at the 2  first year who were fighting.

~
The following tuesday, hinata came up to you and bowed.

"Im sorry momo-chan!" Hinata said as you nodded. "its fine, sorry for beating you up though. But you gotta stop fighting infront of a girl. Yachi was white as sheet." You said as hinata awkwardly smile.

"Momo-chan is scary when angry." Tanaka remembered you beating kageyama and hinata up as he shivered. "i dont wanna see that soon." Sugawara sweatdropped as everyone shook their head.

~

Every after club, you go to the beach and practice. You practice you often practice your spikes and serves in water to make it hard for you to jump. Then after atleast 30 mins or an hour, you switch to the sand. For the receives, you used the walls and all.

I guess im ready.