40

3rd POV

So, eventually, shiratorizawa got shaken up and took the 3rd quarter. It was time for a court change as you bumped shoulder with goshiki. He tensed up and bowed.

"No, its fine! Dont worry." You said as goshiki stare at you but nodded. You rest for a moment, sitting beside kiyoko and takeda as you sighed. Suddenly, another head throb was what you felt as you quickly placed a hand on your head.

"Izumi? Are you okay?" Takeda asked you as you nodded. "Y-yeah?" You replied him with a question as it was very weird on why you were feeling this.

_____

"LAST ONE IS YOURS IZUMI!!" Asahi yelled as you jumped up and spiked it down but you grit your teeth as tendo completely blocked it.

You got ready to block when Hinata suddenly jumped as if spiking as he completely blocked a hit from shiratorizawa. Hinata bumped into you making you both fall down.

"Sorry izumi-chan!" Hinata cheekily smiled as you ruffled his sweaty hair and nodded, both standing up.

As goshiki spiked down, the ball almost hitted your head but you held your arm out. Ushijima now served as daichi quickly received and nishinoya directed it to you. You jumped and smack the ball down, making tendo huff.

As hinata and kageyama jumped to block, you quickly ran to save the ball as kageyama tossed to you as you jumped again and slam it down but tendo did a one touch.

"Come on hinata" You gave him a sign as you and hinata jumped to block ushijima. The ball was directed to asahi then to kageyama as Hinata jumped but you were the one who kageyama tossed to as you spiked it.

"YES!"  You cheered as ukai roared. "NICE SUPPORT IZUMI!" ukai yelled as you gave them a thumbs up.

--
You groaned, the score was 24-24. And you already felt so exhausted running around and jumping. You hair was all over the place as you lift the hem of your jersey top and wipe your face.

Eventually, you guys won the 4th set as you sighed in relief. Your legs wobbled back to the seat as you collapsed on the bench. Your head once again throbbed. You glance at sugawara who was holding his hands, trying to warm them so you stood up, holding his hands in your and kissing it.

"Dont be nervous koushi-senpai." You said, looking up to him as he froze, then went red as a tomato.

"H-HOLD ON IZUMI-CHAN, W-WE CAN GET MARRIED LATER!" Sugawara yelped as you laughed. "I dont think we can get married at this time." You said, carressing his hands then letting go.

"Its just holding hands, let me help." Daichi said.

"No no. Let me." Asahi said, as they both try to hold sugawara's hand. "HEY NO GET AWAY FROM ME IZUMI'S SCENT MIGHT FADE!" sugawara yelled as nishinoya and tanaka joined in trying to hold sugawara's hand.

You sighed, walking near kiyoko and asking for a hairtie she took out a hairtie that had a cute flower on it. You brush your sweaty hair then tie it in a ponytail. Your short hair bouncing as you sighed in relief. You also took out the cute hairpins from yachi and pinned your bangs to the side

"You look good, izumi-chan." You turn to see hinata with a smile. Tanaka suddenly came and poke the flower on the hair tie. "You look cute!"

You sighed rubbing your temples as your head continues to throb.

/////

Jump! Dammit jumppp!!!

You gritted your teeth as you Quickly jumped and try to block ushijima. When you landed you suddenly twisted your ankle as you yelled in pain. Your body hit the ground as you clench on your ankle.

"Hey! Izumi! You okay?!" Daichi quickly ran towards you as you gritted your teeth.

I-i cant go now! Tsukishima is already in the infirmary!!

You hissed you didnt dare to move your leg.

"Take her to the infirmary." Takeda pointed out as you shake your head. "I-i cant! Tsukishima is already in there! W-we might lose!" You said as sugawara shake his head. "Dont think that! Just go to the infirmary!" Sugawara said as ukai was already gently trying to lift you up. You throw your head back and tightly close your eyes as the pain was almost unbearable.

"Lets go..." Ukai mumbled and slowly walked away. Tanaka quickly getting your position as ukai brought you to the infirmary. There, you saw tsukishima and his brother.

"Izumi?" Tsukishima called out as ukai set you down the bed. A doctor check your ankle and tried to check on it.

"Its swollen alright, get an icepack." The doctor said to her assistant as you wait patiently. When the ice arrived, they pressed it on your ankle as you whimper.

"Go and rest for a moment." She said as you nodded, covering your eyes with your arm as you bit your lips. You suddenly fell asleep as your breathing calmed down.

---

"We miss you so much izumi..."

"Come back...please.."

"Im sorry...i should have paid more attention."

*badump......badump...*

What? Miss? Who is this? D-dad? Why do i hear you? Why do i hear mom? And my sister? Why cant i move? Why do i hear my heart beat?

You shot up from the bed, looking around to see your ankle wrapped in an elastic bandage and beside you were sama and the others.

"I need to go now! The game is still going right?!" You asked as the doctor came. "You wont be able to play anymore with that ankle." She said as you shook your head. "Please! Just... Even if i wont be able to walk again, ill still go!" You yelled and put your shoes carefully, and limped back to the gym.

"WAIT! IZUMI!" Amano yelled but you ignored them and burst thru the gym doors to see them having a break.

"IZUMI!" they yelped as you quickly limp towards them. "L-Let me play!" You suddenly said as they went shock. "No! Your still injured-"

"I DONT CARE! ILL PLAY EVEN IF I LOSE A LEG!" You furrowed your eyebrows as you fought with ukai. The others tried to stop you but you ignored them.

"Please. Just...one last time." You pleaded as ukai sighed. "Can you even walk properly?" He asked as you smirked and jumped, landing on the leg that had a swollen ankle in a breeze. It hurt but you ignored it.

-----

You served the ball as ohira received it. You eye the ball. The ball was zooming towards daichi but your legs wont move, but nishinoya suddenly came and received it. It went to shiratorizawa as goshiki slam it down but nishinoya once again saved it, his body rotating as you huffed.

"CHANCE BALL!" Ukai yelled as you did an overhead receive and let out a shaky breathe. Suddenly you felt as if ushijima was pushing tsukishima and hinata's head as you grit your teeth, you hissing as if you, daichi and asahi were pushing ushijima.asahi spiked the ball down but it bounced away as you quickly ran and saved it, pushing the ball back in.

"CHANCE BALL!!"

The ball head towards kageyama as you all start to run.

1st tempo synchronized attack!

And by that, kageyama tossed to hinata as the boy slammed it down. The ball went to the libero but it went sideways as the gym was quiet.

Your knees bucked down as asahi, sugawara and daichi hugged each other then screamed.

"THANK YOU FOR THE GAMMEEE!!!!"

----

And here you stood, the Awarding ceremony was starting but suddenly, you felt your vision blur as your heart started to hurt. You Quickly clenched on your chest and held onto kageyama's arm.

"Hey! Whats up?!" Kageyama yelped as you felt your body get a feeling of something like getting zapped.

"IZUMI-CHAN?!" Hinata yelled as your head started to hurt. Your legs getting weak as the only thing you saw were the others crowding you before you fell unconscious.