5

3rd PoV

"Lets try Karasuno against Sakura." Nekomata yelled as you nodded. "Same positions." you said as they quickly went into position.

"CAPTAINS!" the referee a. K. A oshiro yelled as you shook hands with daichi. Karasuno got the ball as you walked back to your place. Kageyama served as Sama quickly received.

"AMANO!" Sama yelled as  sama quickly tossed to tahara who spiked it down.

"good." you said as you rotated with ryo serving.He did a jump serve as nishinoya received kageyama tossed as hinata spiked it down.

Woah?!

You widen your eyes as you could literally hear ukai and takeda snickering. "Sorry momo!" Sama yelled as you shook it off.

"Get the next point." you said. Tanaka quickly served as you received it, amano tossed as you jumped up high, spiking it down as you avoid the Hinata, daichi and asahi's block.

"ALRIGHT!!" Yamaoka yelled as you shook your head. You rotate again as tahara served.

"GIVE IT!" hinata yelled as kageyama tossed, but to Asahi. Karasuno rotated as it was now hinata's serve. He did serve, but amano tossed as you slam it down.

"Amano! Your toss is a bit low." you said as amano apologized. You rotated and it was Ide's serve as  tsukishima received, kageyama tossed as hinata again, slam it down, getting everyone off guard.

"3-4!! ALRIGHT!!" Nishinoya yelled, punching the air. It was now Daichi's serve as Ryo received it and amano was about to toss when suddenly did a setter dump.

"Here it comes." Sako said as Matsuyama smirked like a crazy psycho. It was now your turn to serve. You turn to Oshiro as he smirked. You nodded. Tossing the ball upward as you jumped. Your palm collided with the ball and.

"W-WHAT WAS THAT?!" bokuto jumped out of his seat as everyone gaped at what they saw. You stood there, looking at oshiro with a small smile as The sakura players smirked.

This is why shes the ace.

"keep an eye on the ball!!" Daichi yelled as the ball was passed again to you. You sighed, throwing the ball upward again as you served.

"Another point for sakura high..." Yamaguchi mumbled. Ujishima stared at the female player.

This is why we lost to them. Its like time is stopping on its own as her serve was too fast for your own eyes to see.

Ujishima thought as he sighed.
---------------
3-25

Everyone stare at the cruel little girl that they once saw was a little angel. It was so brutal, that  by just a small girl, won the game without rven sweating.

This is their trump card.

"H-how..." Ukai mumbled as he was too shocked.

"WITH 3-25, SAKURA WINS!"

"THANK YOU FOR THE GAME!!"

You quickly skipped to karasuno as you bowed.

"I-im sorry for doing that." you mumbled as daichi patted your head. "Its fine, but you were so good though, i can see why your the ace and captain. Though we will improve so we can atleast beat you." daichi smiled as you smiled, hugging him to with he hesitantly hugged back, having a small tint on his cheek.

"Momo-chan! That was so cruel!!" Hinata cried as you giggled. "im sorry hinata-kun!!" you said as he was already dead on the floor.

"MOMO-CHAN!! I DEMAND YOU TO TELL ME HOW YOU ARE SO GOOD?!" nishinoya, tanaka and kageyama yelled as you laughed. "practice!!!" you smiled as they whined.

"S-shes a monster." Oikawa shivered. "Thats what you call an easy win." kenma mumbled.

"Hey you! You cute Small pudding head!" You pointeda as he quickly turn around. You ran to him and lean close to his face.

"your always playing a game. You arent talking too." you said as he lightly blush. "A-ani, I dont like standing out." he mumbled, turning his head to the side.

"Now now, give him some space." kuroo said as he pulled lightly. "whats your name?" you asked.

"kenma kozume..." he mumbled as you smiled.

"i also play games! I have lots at home and i have an xbox!" you said as he turn to you. "If you want we could play at my house if your free!!" you beamed as he slightly smile.

"erm... Sure..." you cheered, hugging him. Someone quickly pulled you as you look up.

"WOAH! YOUR SO TALL!!" you gawked at the huge guy. "Whats your name?" you asked. "Haiba Lev! And your momo right?" he asked aa you nodded.

"I wish I was that tall! OH! Kenma-Kun! Give me your phone!" you said as he slowly handed you his, you quickly dial your phone.

"MOMO! YOUR PHONE IS IS RINGING!!"  Juba yelled as you quickly end the call. "There you go!" you smiled handing him the phone and he looked at it.

Momo Izumi💜🙊

"Hehe, text me when your free Kenma-kun! Bye bye!" you patted his head, pecking his his forehead then skipping away.

"Your unfair Kenma!" Kuroo whined. Kenma slightly smile at the nickname.

"Momo! Go take a bath with the other girls now, tell them to scrub your back or ill kick the goddamn door and do it myself!" Sama yelled as you saluted.

"Yes samama!" you giggled, skipping to the other girl and walking with them.
------
"Tamanaha senpai forgot about bringing my clothes." you pouted as you stood infront of the girls who were already wearing clothes.

"Do you want us to call them?" Kaori asked as you shook your head, wrapping yourself in a towel as your hair was dripping wet.

"ill just ran to our room. Im sure they are there, plus, its just a couple of steps!" You said. "well be careful not to bump into someone, especially boys..." kiyoko said as you saluted. You slid the door open, peeking firstly before tip toeing to the room. You then crash into someone as you slid down the floor. You grip on the towel as you look up.

"OUF! What the-M-MOMO!!" Hinata blushed furiously and behind him was the other karasuno members.

"KYAA!!! TURN AWAY!!" sugawara yelled as everyone quickly turn away. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING RUNNING AROUND IN A TOWEL?!" kageyama asked as their backs were faced to you.

"T-the senpais forgot my clothes! I was just running to our room!" you beamed as they groaned.

"Okay! Okay! We can solve this-"

"whats the ruckus here?"

Uh oh.