18

3rd PoV

"Momo, since you arent failing that much you just need a tutor so we will help you." Sugawara smiled as You cheered.

Days have passed and you actually enjoy learning with the 3rd years. They dont actually yell at you when you get an answer wrong.

"Hey Momo, here."Daichi placed some snack at the table as you smiled widely. The 3 males heart warmed when they saw your beautiful smile.

That smile. Its been months.

They thought as you happily munch on the cookies. Who does like cookies?!

~

You turn to your phone as you quickly check it.

From:kenma Kozume🐈
To: Momo Izumi💜🙊

Hey momo-san... Ano...i saw the news. Are you okay?

From: Momo Izumi💜🙊
To:kenma kozume🐈

Hey kenma-kun! Yeah im fine, i also wish you luck on your match!! :>

From: Kenma Kozume🐈
To: Momo Izumi💜🙊

Thank you momo-san :)

From: Momo Izumi💜🙊
To: Kenma Kozume🐈

Stop with the momo-san. Call me Izumi! Btw, i gotta go study. Bye Kozume-kun~❤️❤️❤️

Kenma stare at the text he received. He felt himself smile as he stare at  your texts.

~

"Can i have a minute?" Kiyoko asked, a small cute girl then stepped away from kiyoko and you rose an eyebrow. She said she was yachi hitoka. The boys did bombarded her with questions as tanaka and nishinoya stare at her

"STOP THAT!" You hit tanaka and nishinoya in the head and walked infront of yachi. "Hi, im momo izumi. You look so smol and cute." You flashed her your famous smile as she went red.

SHES SO PRETTY!!

Yachi thought.

Yachi's PoV

I walked out the gym and almost fainted.

I HAVE BEEN STANDING AND TALKING WITH 2 BEAUTIFUL GODDESS FOR 2 MINUTES!!!

I then spotted a guy as i quickly ran and left.

3rd PoV

"hey first year girlie!!" Tanaka called yachi out aa yachi and hinata turns. "you havne definitely need to join karasuno volleyball club." Nishinoya and tanaka said.

"whenever your here, kiyoko-san talks alot and momo-chan always smiles." Tanaka smirked as daichi hit the two 2nd years.

~

You were about to have a practice match with Ouginishi volleyball club. You honestly tried your best to come back to shape since you were badly injured last time. The boys started to undress as yachi squeaked.

"Hinata, you have yours backward." you snicker as you pull your shirt up as you were revealed in a sports bra, the Boys look away.

Still not used to that

They thought. Yachi's eye traveled to your chest to your stomach.

S-shes so fit. And she has b-big breast.

Yachi thought as she went red. "Momo, try this one on, its the new size." kiyoko said as she pushed a jersey sat you. You quickly try it on.

"Did your erm.. Grow? I was  sure it would fit you." Kiyoko frown as you groaned. "I dont know!!" you said as kiyoko giggled.

"Well, it isnt that tight like the other right?" Kiyoko asked as you shook your head. "Yeah, this will do. Thank you!" You said. You took a tanaka's jersey and threw it at him.

"Put a shirt on dork." you said as tanaka chuckled.

~

Flashback

"you 3 failed?" sugawara asked as they look at your score. Kageyama acored 38, and hinata acored 21,and the passing score was 40.

"You almost passed Momo." asahi said as you almost cried. You scored 39.

Flashback ended.

So here you, kageyama and hinata, taking a test. You quickly stood up, pushing the paper to the teacher as you wait for kageyama and hinata. They finally finished as they both grip on my hand and pulled me.

"Hey there low mark students." Your eyes gapped at the girl. "Hop in." she smirked. "Are you tanaka's sister?" you asked. "just call me saeko-neesan."She winked as you 3 blushed.

" SAEKO-NEESAN!! "

~

" wheres shoyo and Izumi?" kenma asked as he looke around." They had to take supplementary lessons. "Yamamoto said." Wait, did you call momo by her first name?! "He asked as kenma nodded.

" She told me she wants me to stop calling her momo. So she gave me permission to call her by her first name." kenma mumbled, Yamamoto almost cried.

~

You sat at the back of the car with a sleeping kageyama. You felt your eyes heavy as hinata and saeko-neesan talked.

I guess it wont hurt to sleep right?

You place your head on kageyama's shoulder as you close your eyes. And before you knew it, you fell asleep.

"you know lot about the little giant." Kageyama said. "Well, i just watch them play sometimes- wait since when did you wake up?!" saeko yelped as kageyama quickly put a finger on his mouth and point at you who was asleep, he had laid you down as he used his bag a pillow for your head.

"Shh~ shes asleep, and i got hungry." Kageyama munched. "so... Is tht girl apart of the volleyball club?" Saeko asked. "She is. But its actually a long story and i dont think she would be happy if we told you." hinata said as kageyama nodded, his cheeks full of food.

"Then...there must be someone who likes her huh?" Saeko asked as the both of them halted. Saeko noticed this and grinned slightly.

"alrighty then...we are almost there!" She announced.

~

"Oh! They are still at it! We made it in time!" Saeko said as everyone turn to the door. There stood kageyama and hinata. And behind them were you. You were holding onto the end of their shirts, your eyes half open as you have a pout displayed on your face. Your hair slightly messy as you try to keep away.

SHES SO CUTE!