27

3rd PoV

The ball bounce away from your palms as asahi quickly dove in and cover. You quickly ran and save it. Once again, hinata smack the ball as it touched the blocker's hand, the ball flew away as the opponent tried to catch it but they didnt get to cover it since it was too far. You all cheered, you pulled hinata (who was laying in the floor) in a bone crushing hug which made him yelp.

"Hinata, let me hug you."

"me too."

Tanaka and nishinoya said as hinata quickly ran for his life. You tilt your head. "Do they like hinata?" you asked as sugawara pat your head.

"We will protect you, my child." Sugawara wipe his fake tears as you sweatdropped.

~

"Kiyoko san! We will carry the bags!" Nishinoya and tanaka offered kiyoko. "The bags are already with the others so theres no need." kiyoko said as nishinoya pouted, but nodded, pulling tanaka.

"Erm, ill just go to the bathroom." You mumbled and walked away. After finishing you pat your pocket, you quickly panicked, feeling your phone was gone.

I must have left it!

You thought and ran back to the gym. You then saw kiyoko with a bento box and a phone.

"Shimizu-chan!" You called out and ran to her. She smiled, handing you your phone. "Ah! Thank you very much! But lets go no-"

"Oh~ 2 beautiful girls... Hey, how bout you give your phome number or name?" A male with blonde undercut and a friend of him?

"Sorry, we need to leave." You said as you grip on kiyoko's hand and push her back . The male grip on kiyoko's wrist as you growled, as you push the male, spreading your arms out to protect kiyoko.

"Dont. Touch. Her." you growled as the male smirked. "Feisty, i like you." he said as you rolled your eyes.

"Well i dont so go away." you retorted as he seriously kept bugging you. You were about to kick him when hinata ran infront of you and the male.

"P-PLEASE DONT HIT ON OUR MANAGER AND OUR TEAMMATE!" hinata stuttered. "SORRY THATS MY LUNCH BOX LETS GO!" hinata pushed your back as you pull kiyoko close to you. Hinata got held by the collar and got thrown away.

"we arent done talking." the blonde male said as he smiled at you and kiyoko. "Hinata!" Kiyoko yelped as you once again spread your left arm around kiyoko as you kept her behind and cloae to you.

"Got a smartphone? Or still using the old one?" He asked as he started to caress your cheek which you slap away. Hinata once again butt in as he jumped rather high.

"EXCUSE ME!" hinata yelped as the male flinched, eyes widen.

What the heck is that jump?!

The blonde male thought. "Wait, your both are the one who defeated that 2m guy." The male point at you and hinata. "So?" you sassed as he smirked at your comment.

"Well then, i guess we will have fun.. See ya!" he waved as him and his friend left you, hinata and kiyoko.

"A-atleast he gave up on getting your numbers.." hinata trembled as kiyoko thanked the both of you. Kiyoko suddenly giggle as she gave the cute cat wrapped bento box as hinata blushed.

"T-THATS N-NATSU'S DOING!" hinata yelped as he quickly accept the box. You 3 walked outside to see everyone waiting.

"SORRY FOR THE WAIT~" hinata jumped as the team sighed. "Sowwy! I forgot my phone!" You gave them your big doe puppy eyes and did the 👉👈 posture. The boys felt their heart clenched as they blushed furiously.

S-so cute.

They thought as sugawara, daichi, asahi, ennoshita, nishinoya and tanaka clenched their head.

" Your forgiven."they quickly said as you smiled." Yosh! Lets go! "You yelped and ran to the bus.

Too cute. I swear.

They thought and follow.

~

" A-ano.. Kageyama kun?"Yachi asked aa6you tilt your head to see kageyama."Tobio kun? Where you goin? Can i come?" you asked as he removed his glasses.

"was it thay obvious?" he asked as you and yachi nodded. "Let me come! Please!" you pouted at him as you once again gave him the puppy eyes.

-----
Long story short, here you are now, walking with a kageyama who had a Dark aura. You both walk to the entrance of aoba jousai. Students were already staring at kageyama and you as you tug on his shirt.

"Tobio-kun, stop that aura." You mumbled as kageyama snap his neck at you. His gaze soften when he saw your face.

"S-sorry..." he mumbled as you nodded. You held his hand as he quickly stiffen.

S-shes holding my hand.

Kageyama thought as you smiled at him and started to walk. Kageyama fought back the blush that was trying to creep up his cheeks as he slightly squeeze your soft small hands. You both casually walk to the 3rd gym as kageyama peeked his head in as you held on his biceps, standing on your tippy toes and also peeking.

~

"Oh your back!" Hinata yelled as you waved at him. The others turn their head to see you and kageyama. "OI OI! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS?!" Nishinoya and tanaka pointed as you both look down. Kageyama once again blush as you look up.

"I-is it bad?" you stuttered. "YES!" They all yelped as you jumped. "But i like tobio's hand, its warm." you said.

"HOLD MY HAND IZUMI!"

"MY HAND IS WARMER AND ITS SOFT!"

"BOTH OF YOU LET GO!"

"IZUMI HERE'S MY HAND!"

you look around and saw they kept offering there hands. You burst out of laughing as daichi flee them away.

"Izumi! Can you help me?" Kiyoko called out as you nodded, leaving kageyama's hand as he suddenly missed your soft ones.

Thank you, Shimizu!

The 3rd years thought as you skip towards kiyoko.

this will be hard.