3

3rd PoV

"okay guys, ill just go to coach and ask him something, stay here, you can fix your futons and all." you said as they nodded, you slid the door open, and walked out.

"hm.. Wheres the-ouf!" you quickly fall down as you took a turn. You look up to see a a group of guys.

"oh! Sorry!" A guy you remember as oikawa said, he quickly pull you up as you look up at him.

Why do they have to be so tall?

"its fine! But erm.. Do you guys know where the gym is?" you tilt your head as a guy named kuroo hung his arm on your shoulder.

"sure do! We captains are heading there right now since they called us there." he said. "wait really?" you asked as karasuno's captain nodded.

"yeah, come tag along." he smiled as you nodded. "we havent actually seen you from last year..." bokuto stated as you fidget with your finger.

"yeah, well.... I dunno either." you glance at ushijima as you quickly remove your eyes frok him when be turned to you.

"i cant believe your the ace, captain, wing spiker, and outside hitter." oikawa groaned as you giggled. "I dont know why either." you said as they stare at you with a smile.

"dont you get uncomfortable having many guys around you?" Kuroo asked as you shook your head. "nope, samama is caring and dad tahara is protective." you beamed as they chuckle.

"you quite the bubbly girl hmm?" daichi asked you halted a bit, but hesitantly nodded. "well, i wasnt bubbly always until i joined volleyball last year. I was like called the slut in school since they say every boy that encounters me falls in love but i dont believe them." you shrugged, giggling in progress.

"who were those people huh?! Lets beat them up! How dare they call you that!" bokuto growled as you laughed. "You dont have to do that bokuto senpai." you said as bokuto halted, his cheeks turning red ss you tilt your head to the side.

"I-is bokuto senpai okay?" you worriedly asked as oikawa pulled you. "ignore him." he said as he walked with you and the others followed.

"Coach Oshiro!" You yelled once you arrived in the gym. He smiled as you quickly skip to him. He patted your head as you giggled.

"So he's the only one who gets a greeting?" you turn to see the manager and teacher. "oh hi Matsuyama senpai!!" you hugged the brown haired male then ran to the other brown haired male.

"Ohayo Sako sensei!" You smiled as the 3 Males chuckled. "okay, since all captains are here, lets get down to business." nekomata said as you captains nodded.

"So we decided on the following days that you'll be atleast having a fun match between others, no competition, no war." Ukai said as you nodded.

"then for today, we rented a karaoke machine fot you to use, so you can use after lunch." Oshiro stated and glanced at you as you smiled.

"thats all, you may go." washijo mumbled as you quickly start to make your way back. "so, we will see you later Momo-san." oikawa winked aa you nodded.

"Bye senpais!" You bowed, then ran away. The boys smiled. "hey ushiwaka, why didnt you talk to her?" Kuroo asked as ujishima shrugged.
----------
"e-erm, your Kiyoko-senpai right?" you tilt your head as the beautiful goddess nodded. "Ah, your the captain of sakura high right?" she asked as you nodded.

"Hi!! In shirofuku yukie! You can call me yukie!" she beamed as you nodded. "im Suzumeda Kaori, you can call me kaori." you nodded with a smile.  "im miyanoshita Eri! You can call me eri! And this is Otaki Mako! Call her mako!"

"Hewow! Im momo Izumi! You can call me whatever you want!" you smiled as they chuckled.  "you quite a charm huh? I can see why they like you already." Mako said as you tilt your head.

"what do you mean?" you asked as they laughed. "nothing, now why are you here?" Eri asked. "Oh! I want to help in cooking lunch! If its fine with you." you fidget with your fingers as they smiled.

"sure!" kiyoko smiled as you cheered. "I can help cook the curry! I have a nice recipe for it!" you said as Kaori nodded. "sure! The ingredients are ready, you can start now."
-----------
"Wah!! Im starving!!"

"ME TOO!!"

"YEAH!!"

All male players filled the room up as the managers, teachers and coach are in one table. You look around and spot your team. They waved as you smiled, running up to them as they pat your head.

"you helped in cooking?" Tamnaha asked as you nodded. "Yes senpai! I cooked the curry!" you proudly said as they chuckled. Sama removed your apron. Everyone took their food and yelled 'itadakimatsu!'

"WOAH! THIS IS YUMMY!!"

"THIS CURRY IS AWESOME!!"

you giggled as you shove a spoonful of food in your mouth.

"I remember this food." Sako said as matsuyama nodded. "this is Momo's curry." matsuyama joined the conversation as nekomata smiled. "shes a great cook." he said.

"yeah, and theres my students devouring the food." ukai rolled his eyes as they all laughed. You then remembered something so you poked Terada.

"Senpai? Do you still have that ID?" he nodded. "yeah, its in here." he mumbled, taking his wallet out and taking out An ID.

"ill be right back!" You said as they nodded. You scan your eye, trying to find him, and when you did, you ran to their table.

"E-erm, Hinata senpai?" you tapped his shoulder as he flinched. "I-its you!" he yelled, standing up and bowing multiple times.

"I-im sorry for bumping into you! PLEASE TELL YOUR TEAM TO NOT KILL ME!" he yelled getting most of the attention as you tilt your head.

"W-we wont kill you!" you said, gripping on his shoulder to make his stop. He Brutally blushed a dark shade of red.

"I was just gonna give you your ID, it fell when you bumped into me." you said as you show him the card. You could hear snickering at the back and saw some of his team laughing at him.

"oh.... Ermm thank you momo-san, but dont call me senpai! I-im just a first year." He said as you nodded. "Oh... Well im a second year so..." you paused then squeeze him in a big hug.

"nice to meet you hinata-kun! Bye bye!" you patted his head then ran back to your place. Hinata blushed ten thousand of red as nishinoya cried.

"YOU just hugged a girl!!!" He cried as tanaka died. "BOKE HINATA BOKE!" Kageyama yelled and hit hinata in the head.