15

3rd PoV

Just after 0.0000000001 second of yamaguchi attaching his lips to yours, you quickly backed away, so technically he just pecked it.

"UWAHHHHHHH!!!" you and him made an ear piercing scream as you were so so so so so far away from karasuno. Technically, you were next to the net.

"THEY PECKED!!!!" Karasuno yelled as you kept screaming. "I DIDN'T MEAN IT! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!"yamaguchi panicked as you were harshly gripping on your hair.

Oh no no no

"YAMAGUCHI HOW COULD YOU!!" nishinoya and tanaka yelled at him as daichi, sugawara and asahi tried calming you down. "Now now momo! It was an accident." sugawara said as he pat your back.

Just an accident. Yes.

You slowly remove your grip from your hair, nodding slowly as you breath steadily again. You turn to yamaguchi, who was blushing a thousand of red and pink and was being tease by tsukishima.
----------
The game started as you were in the middle front. Daichi received the serve as kageyama quickly gave a toss to hinata. Hinata was almost blocked by dateko but luckily it went in and you had a point.

That was so fast. They could almost block hinata and kageyama's quick attacks?

You shook off your thoughts as kageyama started to serve which led the ball to The libero. Dateko did a spike but nishinoya was fast and took a receive.

"Momo-chan! Cover me!" nishinoya yelled as you ready yourself. "Gotchu!" You yelped as you scan the area to see asahi.

"BACK!" you yelled as you received the ball and direct it to asahi who did a spike but it was blocked. Kageyama was now tossing the ball as you sprint to the net. You jumped, your eyes scanned the blockers and the ball.

Net touch.

You thought as you quickly slam the ball but it got blocked. You land down, looking at the referee as he shift his hands. It started with dateko as they again took a spike but you were quick enough to ran to the other side and receive it.

"SOMEONE COVER!" you yelled. Daichi quickly covered you and asahi spiked it, it was block out which you earned a point. Kageyama and hinata again tried an attack but was blocked so you cursed under your breath. Futakuchi from dateko did a serve as you ran to receive.

" Come on bitches." you whispered. Hinata already sprinted off, ran and jump as kageyama just threw the ball to hinata who spiked it with speed. Dateko was stunned.

"Alright!!" Hinata and kageyama cheered as you snicker. From the corner of your eye, aoba jousai was there watching. You did an eye contact with oikawa and iwazumi before oikawa waved at you. You stood there for a second before slightly smiling at him which made him happy and jiggly until iwazumi hitted him.

"I'd like a serve. Bit further from the net your highness." Tsukishima said as kageyama grumbled.

"Haah?" Tsukishima called out as kageyama turn to him. "I SAID I GOT IT OKAY?!" Kageyama snapped as tsukishima thought something.

"no. Its very obvious you didnt say that. You didnt want to receive orders from common folks huh? I see." tsukishima retorted as you got irritated by their bickering, and daichi thought that too. You turn to daichi who just nodded at you as you grin evily. You ran to the 2 bickering as you grip on their hairs before bending their body backwards aa they meet your deadly glare.

"are you two bickering?" you asked as the 2 quickly shook their heads."Are you sure? You know its irritating to heat someone bickering that you want to chop their heads off. Dont you agree?" you smiled innocently as they quickly nodded. You release your grip on their hair asa they groan.

Annoying suckers.

You thought.
---------
You smirk as you ready yourself. You and hinata jumped at the same time but the ball was tossed to you so you used some power and smash it down.

"NICE ONE MOMO!!" the others yelped as you grin. The game ended with 25-19. You smiled until...

"IZUMI!" you look around until your eyes fell on a girl's face with a wopman beside her. You froze in your spot. It was girl with a blonde ombre, pink eyes and a deadly glare,then the woman having dark black hair, green eyes and red vibrant lip.

"whos that momo?" Tanaka asked. "M-my S-sister And mom."you stuttered. "IZUMI! COME HERE!" your mom yelled so loud that the gym was silent.

"Y-YED MOTHER!" you answered. "DONT CALL ME MOTHER YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER! JUST COME UP HERE YOU FUCKING SLUT!" she yelled at you as you flinched, your tears were falling down as you bowed.

"Y-yes ma'am." You again answered. "I-ill be right back." You said to your team and ran out. Everyone turn to the 2 females as they left the gym.

"What if they hurt Momo?" hinata asked worriedly. "I just hope not." asahi mumbled. "Ill follow her!" Sugawara said. As the otherd nodded. "Ill go too!" Ennoshita said as the both of them quickly left.
-------
You fastlt ran outside, tears slowly falling down as you wipe them off quickly.

Flashback

"a new sister!!"You cheered as your half sister rolled her eyes.
----
" HOW DARE YOU! YOU SEDUCED THEM DIDNT YOU?! YOUR SUCH A SLUT! " she slapped you in the cheek as she pushed you hardly making your back bump into the sink hardly.

" I-I DIDNT ONEE-CHAN! "you cried." FROM NOW ON YOUR NOTHING TO US! YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE THAT FAMILY NAME!" your mother growled.

" Its a good thing your oh so father died... But he even gave you everything. The money, house , lands... You really are a slut."

Flash back ended.

You stood running, looking at the 2 familiar pairs of shoes.

D-dad...