39

I wont be explaining the match since yall already know what happened and all.

Momo/your POV

This is it, honestly im scared. But, i know we will win, as we walk, hinata got stopped by his friends when he was in middle school. And when we got in court,everyone was so nervous and kept feeling sick. I stood there, eyeing shiratorizawa.

"Hey, shoyo? Tobio? Do that thing you did yesterday." I said as they stare then nodded. I toss them the ball as they did the fast quick they did last night. The crowd got caught off guard as you smirked.

"I...judged that kid too much."

Someone said as i smirked. Sugawara called me out as i nodded. I ran as he tossed to me. I smack the ball down, the ball bounced up, being in the arms of someone.

"Im sorry-" I froze. My eyes widening as i felt my heart beating fast. "I-izumi..." The male mumbled. "W-what are you guys doing here? I thought.." I was..speechless. Why did they come back?

"Izumi..." Sama frowned as i bit my lower lip. Im not gonna cry. I promised myself i wont cry because of them.

"Asahi-san can you get the ball for me?" I mumbled and turned away. Asahi nodded as he awkwardly caught the ball that was thrown by sama.

"Izumi? Are you okay??" Nishinoya peeked behind my back as i nodded. "Of course i am noya-senpai!" I smiled.

3rd POV

Nishinoya frowned,knowing you werent okay since you didnt called him by his first name.eventually, you all needed to bow down to shiratorizawa and hinata was facing backwards.

"Shoyo, bow down!"

"You dumbass!"

"How embarrassing..."

You, kageyama and tsukishima said as hinata flinched and quickly turn around and bowed. The starting lineup was called as you werent, because you are gonna go in the 3rd and switch with asahi, then in the 4th and 5th  and switch with tanaka.

The game started as it was daichi's serve. The court was silent as daichi served.

"Goshiki!" Someone yelled as a guy with a bowlcut yelled an out. Shiratorizawa now served as it was a net in. Asahi and tanaka both yelled but the ball landed. You huffed, feeling that everyone was so tensed.

"CALM DOOOWN!! THIS IS NO TIME TO BE SCREWING YOURSELVES OVER! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS SO SCARED OF? THE TV CREWS?! DONT GET WORKED UP OVER THEM DAMMIT!"

Sugawara yelled as you, hinata and yamaguchi flinched. You step back and hid behind ennoshita as daichi and tanaka told sugawara to stop and chill down.

"Craaaap, the referee is really glaring at me." Sugawara mumbled to himself as huffed. "Sorry for yelling" Sugawara turn around and gave out a cheeky smile. Yamaguchi and you nodded as you turn back to the game.

The score was 4-0, Karasuno hasnt even gotten a point. But you spoke too soon when tanaka slammed the ball as you cheered.

"NICE KILL RYUU-SENPAI!" You cheered as tanaka proudly.

****
After the 2nd technical timeout, tsukishima had sprained his pointer finger as you quickly came to help him wrap it.

"Relax relax re-" Takeda suddenly stopped chanting when he saw ushijima was about to served. After ushijima served, you glanced at nishinoya who had a serious face. The next serve that ushijima sent, made everyone go shocked as your jaw dropped.