16

3rd PoV

"Y-you called for me?" you asked as they scoffed. "didnt we tell you that you should always kneel down?" Your mother asked as she slapped you. You quickly fall on your knees.

"G-gomen." you mumbled. "i heard your little boy squad left you. Guess they got tired of your little fucked up attitude huh?" Your sister asked as you stayed silent.

"and here you are... Having another set of boys to satisfy you?" your sister added. She got annoyed by you not answering so she held a handful on your hair, tilting it upward to her face.

"SPEAK YOU DEAF WHORE!" she yelled as you burst into tears. "I-im not a whore!" you cried as your mother chuckled, she crouch down infront of you and held your neck tightly making it hard for you to breath.

"and who taught you to talk back?" she asked as you gasp for air. "maybe her boyfriends!" Your sister yelled as she kicked your guts with her foot. You grunted, her heel's digged in as you cried, blood already dropping down your mouth.

"STOP THAT!!" you heard sugawara's voice as he pulled you away from them, ennoshita held you you cry, blood already soaking his hand as sugawara was infront of you.

"You have no right to do that to momo!" sugawara said, seemingly mad. "And who are you? Her 56th boyfriend? How pathetic." your sister rolled her eyes.

"Dont butt in dear." your mother said as she pulled your hair and slammed you to a tree. Your sister elbowed your chin upward and kneed your guts again.

"STOP!" ennoshita yelled. They couldn't push them since they are females. Sugawara cursed in his breath as he watch you get beat up by the 2 females.

"Go along." your mother cooed the 2 boys as your sister practically suffocated you by pinning you to the wall as she strangle you.

"howd you like that? Or would you want to get humiliated more? Then come on." your sister evily smirked as she held a fistful of your hair and dragged you to the gym. Ennoshita and sugawara quickly followed, trying to grab you but your mother was in the way. Your sister kicked the gym door open, getting the attention of the date tech and the winner, karasuno.

"Ah good!" Your sister cheered she threw you in.

"MOMO!!" karasuno yelled as they ran to you. Kageyama placed you on his lap as you cough. Everyone stared at the scene that was unfolding.

"This is why i disowned you. Your nothing but a failure. I dont even know why your dead father loves you so much." your mother spat. She dangerously walked near you and the boys.

"You better leave." Ukai sternly said. "wow izumi, i didnty know even hit on older males. What are you? Teleiophile?" your sister mocked as her heel once again dugged deep into your guts as you grunt in pain.

"STOP THAT!" hinata pushed your sister away. Your sister scoffed and roll her eyes. "whatever, let's go mom. And prepare yourself izumi." you sister smiled wickedly and happily left with your mother.

"What a cruel mother..."

"that poor girl.."

"Shes bleeding too bad."

"we need to get her to a hospital! Her pulse is slow!" Takeda yelped as they quickly called the ambulance.

"OI! Shorty! Hang in there." tsukishima mumbled you grunt. Kiyoko obviously is almost panicking as the gym chattered up. The ambulance soon came and took you in.

"Lets wrap up and go!" Daichi said as they quickly shook hands with the opponents and pack their things up. Out of the corner of Hinata and kageyama's eye were the piercing stare of oikawa and the other Aoba jousai.

She better be safe.
--------------
Your PoV

I grunted, trying to open my eyes. I fluttered my eyes open to be met with bright lights and a white ceiling. Pain suddenly shot through my stomach as i yelped in pain, gripping on it. Suddenly, the door swung open and there stood the rest.

"MOMO!!" they yelped as hinata jumped on me. I quickly groaned in pain as hinata flinched. Kageyama pulled hinata away and smack him.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE! You can clearly see shes hurt!! BOKE!" Kageyama yelled at him as i shook a hand infront of them.

"It already hurted before you all came, urgh.. Dont worry." I tightly shut my eyes as the pain was almost unbearable. "I-ill call a doctor!" Yamaguchi stuttered and ran out. After a few seconds, he came back with a doctor and a nurse.

"Ah.. Your awake, could you explain the pain?" He asked. "unbearable." i mumbled as the nurse walked to me and gave me a pill and water. I drank it and atleast the pain was lessen.

"Well... Youll ne discharged about... Tomorrow,and may i say that was kinda brutal, your all over the news darling." The doctor softly said as he frown. I looked down, fidgeting with my fingers.

"You may call us with this button beside your bed if you feel any pain alright?" He said as i nodded. They quickly left as you and karasuno were silent.

"Why... Did they do that?" Ennoshita softly asked as i bit my lower lip. "I... Guess i should tell you all hmm?" I looked up at them as they slightly smile, making you feel safe.

"Well... Every since my mommy died, my dad married another woman, and that was the woman last time. The girl was the woman's daugther and honestly, they didnt like me. They call me a slut because they say i have so much boy best friends. And my sister hated me more because her crush confessed to me. So, when dad died, the woman and my sister was suppose to take the money and lands of what dad owns. But, it was signed to me. Dad had bought many lands and we have a company, but his funds were signed with my name, so it automatically went to me. This is normal since they always do this to me. But when i joined the volleyball team, i moved out of the house and bought an apartment. And the team were my protector...B-but I-i guess ill need to protect myself. " I chuckled sadly and smiled at them. Nishinoya suddenly held my hand.

"You arent alone. We are here! We will protect you." He said as the team nodded. "You'll eventually leave too, so lets not get too attached." i mumbled. Daichi held my shoulders gently and look at me.

"momo. We wont ever leave you. Never." daichi sternly said as i felt my tears flow down slowly. My lips quivered as i tackle him in a hug. He was shock, but hugged back, patting my head. The others soon joined in and it became a group hug.

"we will never leave you. We'll protect you. We love you."