7

3rd PoV (up there is what i describe)

"momo?" you looked up with tears flowing down your eyes and it landed on Yellow cat like orbs. You quickly tackle him in a hug as you cried on his shoulder.

"Momo? What happened?" he asked as he patted your head. You shok your head as you continue to cry. "Kenma? What was that-Momo?" You could hear another voice.

"Take her in!" Kuroo said as kenma held om your figure, bringing you inside and there sat the others with a sleepy expression, but it quickly changed when they saw your state.

"what happened to her?" Lev asked. "i dont know, i saw her covering her ears and eyes shut. I thought it was something so i tug her blanket off and she just tackled me." kenma explained as you were drenching his shirt with tears.

"Now now momo, stop crying first." kuroo said as he crouch next to you and kenma. You clenched on kenma's shirt tightly, but your cries were going softer and softer as the boys tried to calm you down.

"Can you let go of kenma and look at us?" Yaku asked as you stopped, you gulped. Slowly removing your grip onto kenma as you turn to them.

"good..." shibayama smiled, as he pat your head softly. "are you comfortable telling us why you were crying?" He asked as you shook your head. Yamamoto toss you a tissue as you wipe your face with it.

"come on, lets get you back to your-" kuroo didnt finish his sentence when you pound onto him and hugged him tight. You burried your face on his chest as you shook your head.

"I-i dont want to..." your voice cracked as you look up at him, he looked at your soft puffy eyes as your nose was slightly twitching, you honestly look like you were about to cry again.

"what do we do now? We cant just ditch her now right?" Fukunaga asked. "Urgh.. I dont know..." kuroo grip on his hair as he look at the others.

"So... Lets vote?"
---------
And here you are, laying beside kenma and lev, kuroo beside kenma as you tightly close your eyes.

Found you! ~

You opened your eyes again. Biting your lip as you whimpered. Kenma opened his eyes slightly.

"Go to sleep Momo, no one will get you...we promise." kenma mumbled, closing his tired eyes as he wrap his arms around your waist, patting your back in hopes that youll sleep now.

"ngh.." you whimpered, scooting near him as you pull him in a hug. He shot his eyes open in shock, your face on his chest as you were pressed against his body.

"N-night kenma-kun..." you mumbled as you close your eyes. Kenma hummed, patting your head. As his breathing soften, your fingers quickly touched something.

A hand.

You quickly grip on the hand tightly, closing your eyes in progress. The hand caressed your as your breathing went steady. And before you knew it, you fell into deep slumber.
----------------------
"Momo? Are you okay now?" Yaku asked as you sat up. You rubbed your red eyes as you slightly nodded.

"I-im sorry for bothering you." you mumbled as lev patted your head. "Its fine kiddo!" he smiled widely as you also broke into one. "Come on, lets go to the cafeteria, they are waiting for us." kuroo stretched as kenma yawned.
-----
"MOMO!! OH GOD I WAS SO WORRIED!!" Sama yelled, running to you as you walked in the cafeteria with nekoma. "The girls said you werent there when they woke up!! Where were you?" Harada asked as he check your face.

"Your eyes are puffy! Did you get a nightmare again?! Where did you go?! What was it this time?" Sama and harad asked as Juba pushed both of them away.

"DONT BOMBARED HER WITH QUESTIONS IDIOTS!" juba yelled as he brush your bangs away.

"who took care of you?" he softly asked as you pointed at nekoma. Juba quicky bowed. "thank you for keeping an eye on momo!" Juba stated as kuroo shook a hand. "its fine." kuroo said as juba quickly pulled you to the table as nekoma sat down.

"would you like to tell Tamanaha senpai what you dreamt of?"

Silence....

"dark place.... The creature... Heads....it  found me....."