30

3rd pov

"HEY HEY HEY!!" aomi yelled thru the mic.

That reminds me of someone.

You thought. "So, since Our momo is still eating, Ill play some clips that was filmed cause why not? Since she owns me some ice cream so izumi-chan. Youll love my surprise." Aomi turn to you as you felt your colors drain.

Uh oh.

"Here we go~" Aomi cooed and he played a video. And there flashes your face while your holding a balloon.

"Hurry hurry!"

"CHILL YOUR ASS AOMI!"

The clip said as you quickly knew what will happen. You watch as you suck on the balloon then burst out of laughing.

"OHAYO! MOMO IZUMI AT YOUR SERVICE!"

You from the clip said in a ear piercing voice as your face now came in contact with a sock.

"AOMI YOU PIECE OF-"

The clip ended when the camera or phone fell. You facepalmed as another clip came.

"AOMI AOMI I SETTED THE NEWSPAPER ON FIRE!!"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

"I WAS TRYING TO COOK A SALAD!"

"YOU DONT COOK SALAD FOR GOD SAKES!"

And there you saw your self trying to put oute the fire. Tsukishima startes to laugh out loud as everyone watch with laughter erupting the place.

"AOMI MY PET BIRD IS IN FIRE!!"

"HOLD ON-WAIT YOUR PANTS IS ON FIRE!"

"UWAHHHHH!"

In the video, you were running around and came in contact with the fridge as the camrra was put down and aomi was seen getting a fire extinguisher and blow off some foam.

"DONT GO IN THE KITCHEN!"

aomi yelled in the video as he threw the red extinguisher on your head as you cried.

"kill me now." you mumbled. "i didn't know you couldnt cook." Daichi covered his mouth, trying not to laugh. Another clip played and you look up.

"WAIT AOMI NOT THAT ONE!!" you quickly stood up from your chair as aomi snickered. "Too late."

"LOOK! A DOGGIE!"

"thats a pitbull, dont touch it"

"Awe~ your so cute! Want some meat?"

You were seen crouching down as the placr was seen like the park. You then flash a piece of meat and the large pitbull pinned you.

"UWAH!!"

You were seen almost crying as you try kicking the pit bull away. The damn dog bit on your shirt, making a hole. You cried.

"I AINT GETTING PREGNANT BY A DOG! AOMI HELP ME!"

aomi tried pulling the dog but it pounded on aomi, leaving you to safety.

"HAHA! IM FREE!"

"WELL THEN YOU HELP ME NOW! IT RIPPED MY SHIRT OFF!"

you suddenly took the camera and focus it on aomi.

"Wow, you work out huh? Why didn't you tell me you have abs? I would of raped you instead of that damn dog touching you."

You suddenly kicked the poor door away, sending it flying to the other side.