21

3rd PoV

It was the 3rd day of the training camp, you and the boys ran up the hill as the sun melted you since the weather was 34 degrees. You all sweated almost more than a bucket as you pant, trying to complete the penalty. After running, you grab a bottle from yachi and practically almost ate the bottle as your sweat drops to the floor.

"Uwah.. Hah.."Hinata panted. A game eventually started between nekoma as you toss the ball." FREE BALL! "you yelped as kageyama took the ball and tosd it to hinata who got us a point.

" OI! YOU DID A SHODDY JOB DIDNT YOU?!" hinata yelled at kageyama as the were shocked." Me? Doing a shoddy job in volleyball? Say that again. "Kageyama growled as he grip on hinata's collar.

" HEY!" daichi yelped as takeda sensei asked for a timeout." That wasnt the falling toss. "Hinata said to kageyama. You poke the inside of your cheek with you're tongue and marched up to hinata and kageyama, gripping them by the collar as you sent of a murderous glare.

"Are you both gonna stop or will i have to make you?" You growled at them as sugawara and asahi quickly ran to pull you.

"Momo, chill out." Sugawara softly said as you scoffed, rolling your eyes and walking away. "And... Shes pissed." Tanaka mumbled as you told him that your tired and want to sub out.

"Shes kinda scary." Yamamoto said as he shivered. Kuroo snicker as kenma nodded.

~

"Can i please join too?!" Lev and hinata asked as you sat at a bench, you were eith kuroo, bokuto, akaashi and tsukishima. "Sure! Let's play 3 on 3."Kuroo said as they made the group. Akaashi, bokuto and hinata on one team, and kuroo lev and tsukishima in one team.

" isnt it... Abit unbalanced? "Akaashi asked as bokuto and hinata walked away cheering. You place a hand on akaashi's shoulder and smile at him.

"You can do this. Ignore the crackhead." You laughed as akaashi nodded, slightly blushing since you were pressed up on his body. "Yeah.. I guess." Akaashi mumbled as yoy went on your tippy toes and ruffled his hair then walked away.

You watch as tsukishima block hinata's spike as tsukishima smirked at hinata. You giggle at tsukishima's face as the score was 10-12, im favour of kuroo's team.

" Tsukki dont tease hinata" you said as tsukishima shurgged. "Uhm... If you dont finish up, the cafeteria will close up and youll have to forget about dinner." Yukie smugly said as the boys widen their eyes.

"COME ON ON MOMO!" Lev pulled your ankle as you slip down from the referee stand, you yelped when bokuto caught you, carrying you on his shoulder and ran with kuroo. "LET ME GO!!" you yelled as the males snicker. Akaashi sighed as tsukishima walked with the others.

~

The next day, you already ran up the hill since you all lost to ubugawa. You yelled as you sprint up the hill. Then, you also lost to shinzen making you all do flying falls. Hinata letting his face fall to the floor. You did a fall, as your arms shook brutally as you try standing up.

"UWAH!" You cried, trying to stand up as your wholr body ached. Kiyoko chuckled at your stated and helping you stand up. "T-thank you." you stuttered as kiyoko smiled.

~

And here you are again, with bokuto and the others as you stood in the referee stand. Bokuto hitted the blockers on purpose then did anothrr spike with the help of akaashi.

"Wasnt that tipping into the block? Or am i wrong?" You tilt your head aa bokuto nodded. "WHATS THAT?! ITS SO COOL!" hinata happily jumped as bokuto proudly explained.

"Im glad you're still alive, Akaashi-kun." you laughed as akaashi nodded. "hes harder to tame." Akaashi mumbled as you snicker. The score was 15-16,in favor of the cats. Akaashi quickly slid down the ground, hitting the ball up as bokuto quickly connect, hinata jumped, seeing 3 blockers but shockingly, he spiked it and it went pass lev's hand.

" HINATA NICE BLOCK OUT!" you cheered as hinata scratched his nape, blushing with a smile.

~
"ONE LAP OF FLYING FALLS!" Daichi yelled and numerous 'ossu:' was heard from the team. You tiredly groaned, collapsing on the ground as you fall face flat on the floor.

"Momo-chan your unfair." Hinata whined as you rolled on your back. As you positioned yourself and did a kip-up flip.

"WOAH!! WHAT WAS THAT?! HOWD YOU DO THAT?!" hinata yelled as you shook your head. "Its called a kip-up flip." you laughed as you start to do a flying fall.

"Daichi-san?" tanaka called out as daichi stood there. "I.. Overheard something... And apparently after the matches, the coaches are gonna treat us BARBEQUE." daichi announced as you all halted.

"BAR?!"

"BE?!"

"QUE?!"

tanaka, nishinoya and hinata asked.

"hey who are we against?" Bokuto asked. "Karasuno." Akaashi answered as the others nodded. "Karasuno huh? They do weird things too."

"Still...they look tired-" they turn to see tanaka, nishinoya and hinata dancing while chanting. Kageyama started to move his hips as you laughed.

"KAGEYAMA WHAT IS THAT??" You happily burst and ran next to kageyama and start to copy him.

"MEAT IS GOD!" the 3 stupidly yelled as you collapse on the floor and laughed your whole body off. You rolled around the floor as the 3 kept chanting and kageyama going with the floor.

"T-thats so scary.. They are so...

Crazy."