After half of the drive, we arrived at my home. Hania and Minal left the car. 

As I was leaving, Arham interrupted me and said, “Isha, you lost an earring of yours.“.

I searched for it, and after a few minutes, I found it. I thanked him and left the car. 

“Isha, see u soon “, he said, waving at me.

I smiled at him and went to my house. I took off my killer heel and laid on my bed. I don’t know when I fell asleep.

I woke up at around 12:00 o’clock. I performed ablution and offered my salah I was not drowsy anymore. I went to the kitchen to make a strong coffee. All were in deep slumber and here I am awake like an owl. I changed into my dark red night suit and wrapped a shawl around me. I get onto my terrace. An icy air was swirling around me. The weather was quite relaxing. I seated myself in the chair and enjoyed the chilly feel. I noticed someone's intense gaze on me. I turned around and met Fahad standing with his hands in his pocket and a sarcastic smirk.

My mood went sour. I honestly don’t want another argument with him. I turned and tried to walk past him. He held me by pulling me by arms.

“Oh Isha, I really don’t know that you only want to talk with your Arham.”, he replied sarcastically.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

**********

Fahad P.O.V

The meeting with the board of directors was in the room mall. I was in the car on the way to the mall. My thoughts were entirely lingering around Isha. What she is doing now? That Rahil must stay away from her. I actually want to call her and hear her sweet voice. I miss her. We came to the mall. Bodyguards enveloped us. I was walking and receiving compliments about it. It’s an ordinary thing for me. I spotted a blue hijab girl standing at the food court. She looked so familiar. I went away from there. I reached the cafe and the meeting started. During the meeting, I noticed the same girl with a man in his early thirties. I am confident that the girl is very familiar. I excused the meeting and went near the pillar to have a look at that girl.

As I was standing, I heard a gasp from a young woman in her twenties. Her eyes opened wide and her jaw touched the ground. I admit that I am handsome, but this was extreme. I ushered her to keep silent, and she was blushing. Why the hell was she blushing? As I was staring at the blue hijab girl, she spun around. My eyes grow wide. She is Isha. My Isha. Why the hell is she with this guy?. And the man is no other than Arham Sheikh. Why the hell is he chasing my girl? And how could she blush like this? Anger was building inside me and this was too much to accept. First Rahil and now this stupid Arham. Why can’t they leave her alone? I just want to grab his collar and punch his jaw so hard that he will never consider looking at my Isha. I honestly don’t know what to do at the moment. He takes a napkin and wipes near her face. And this was it! My knuckles turned white. I wanted to punch that f*cking Arham. But I stopped because I have another plan. I went back to the meeting and finished it as fast as I can.

As I exited the cafe, my eyes searched for her but she was nowhere to be seen. 

Seeing me, the crowd gathered around. Everyone was taking a picture of me which made me hell angrier.

I drove my car at full speed and arrived at my home. I straight went to my room and locked it. I took a shower and wore my casuals. I performed my wudu and offered my namaz. The finest way to have peace is to communicate with Allah. Share all your troubles with Allah. Allah knows the best. As I  completed my prayer, I raised my hands up for prayers and said,