He's trying to prevent loosing to me like everyone else I beat I think to myself, whipping my head back and forth, searching for his familiar figure.

"Over here shithead" I heard him yell, I walked that direction quickly, trying to get a visual on him.

I hear the roar of a constant explosion and spin around, seeing him headed straight for me.

I rolled to the left, placing my hands on the ground, I went for a foot sweep, trying to knock him off balance.

He saw it coming, simply jumping over my legs. He went to grab my right leg, when I swung it the opposite way, standing up and throwing a punch to his face, point blank.

He dodged, going for an explosive punch to my left side, I grabbed his wrist tightly, twisting and moving his hand upward, the explosion going off. I heard his shoulder pop in the process.

Shoving him back, I stand in place, breathing slightly heavy. "I'm sorry" was all I said before I went in his head, pulling out the worst fear I could find and showing it to him. He froze, his eyes glazed over as he fell to his knees.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ Bakugou's POV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁

She shoved me hard, making me stumble backwards slightly, she was breathing heavy. I raised my hand for another explosion, but her words confused me. "I'm sorry" she breathed out, as she made eye contact with me.

Suddenly I was in her position, standing up. Standing over her, my hand cocked back in a punch position. "Cmon Katsuki, that's enough, you won alright" she says, starting to get up.

My left hand roughly grabs her shirt, my face contorted in anger. Wait what am I doing? I think to myself, wasn't she further away? I though to my self, as my hand suddenly hits her nose full force in a punch.

I try to move my mouth to tell her to give up but it won't move. I try again and they won't budge from the grimace they're stuck in.

My fist comes down again, hitting her harshly. "You-fucking-bitch" I yell at her, hitting her over and over.

What the fuck is going on? Im not fucking doing this! I think, aggressively trying to make my body stop moving. But I couldn't. I just kept hitting her.

My body moved without my directions, like my mind was inside someone else. I picked her up by her shirt with my left hand, dropping her on her feet.

"You aren't even trying, worthless scum, do it again, come at me" I said, gritting my teeth. She moves to comfort me, to hug me.

"It's over Katsuki, come on, let's go home" she says quietly, reaching out for me. My right hand moves forward.

No fucking way, don't you fucking do it! I scream in my head, unable to stop myself from the explosion erupting from my hand, her head disappearing completely.

Her lifeless body crumpling onto the ground. I smirk, giving the body a final kick, a smirk spreading across my face. In my head I was screaming, trying my best to stop what was happening.

What's going on? I would never do this! I couldn't! I'd never hurt her this bad, I wouldn't... I couldn't... I called out, but not one word left my mouth. It remained shut with that stupid smirk.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇Y/N's POV ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

I watched his fear play out, unable to alter it since it was in his head, not mine. I fell to my knees, covering my mouth with my hand, watching the violence play out.